Current Haas

From the start of the 2016 season we will be able to welcome the Haas F1 Team into the F1 fold. They have just announced one of their drivers in a live stream on their website a really good signing with the talent that is Roman Grosjean. No word of the second driver as yet.

Stewart Haas Racing in NASCAR already stands the team in good stead to getting off to a flying start. These guys know how to race. In turn they also have one of the best wind tunnels in the world and CNC factories at their beck and call as part of the Haas empire.

They seem to think they can hit the ground running and score points in their first season.

I say good luck to them.

Last edited:
Although I'm sure if a sponsor comes along Haas will drop this like a hot potato well done them for trying to make the fans lives a little easier - May Makeover

Haas have signed Arjun Maini as a development driver which has pleased me no end. Been watching him racing since BRDC F4 and he is always entertaining. Been scrabbling around for drives in recent years due to lack of funding but has always impressed when given a chance.

Arjun Maini Joins Haas F1 Team as Development Driver

Also he is known by the nickname 'The Bangalore Bullet' and, let's face it, we need more drivers with nicknames like that.

Great news! I hadn't heard of the young chap but I'm a fan of any Indians in motorsport. Good on him.

Haas have signed Arjun Maini as a development driver which has pleased me no end. Been watching him racing since BRDC F4 and he is always entertaining. Been scrabbling around for drives in recent years due to lack of funding but has always impressed when given a chance.

Arjun Maini Joins Haas F1 Team as Development Driver

Also he is known by the nickname 'The Bangalore Bullet' and, let's face it, we need more drivers with nicknames like that.
First Indian driver with any potential to be successful in Formula 1, I only started watching him race last year when he debut in GP3. He also has a younger brother named Kush.

Narain finished 4th in that USA GP.

That season Monteiro and he finished together on 13 occasions and it fell 7 to 6 in Monteiro's favour. Apart from the US GP Monteiro scored Jordan's only other point for an 8th placed finish that season.

Haas development driver (that's me justifying that I'm on topic) Arjun Maini won the GP3 sprint race on Sunday. It was the first time his team, Jenzer, had won a race since 2012.

I can't find footage of it (if anyone can post it) of the battle for the lead I'm the first 3 laps but it's worth a look for any fan of single seater racing because it was pretty much a master class in defensive driving.

Maybe I should do a GP3 thread? I dunno how many people watch it really.

Back
Top Bottom