Notice Guest writers wanted for 2014 Grand Prix discussion threads

and you can put me down for Monaco in pencil but as I have 2 already I don't want to hog them so anyone is welcome to take it off me.

?

photo.JPG

Just to bump up the thread:
I'll do Spain, but if anyone wants to take it off me they can.

I'll take Germany, as I'll be there. Have I mentioned that before? No? Yes, I will be at the German GP, eating wurst and frites and trying not to grow unsightly facial hair.

Thanks guys.
Just Italy and Japan left then.

In that case I'll go for Italy. For extra style points I might even do the quiz in Italian! Can you set up email reminders 2 weeks before the races or should we all get our iphones up to date so we remember in the future.

Unfortunately there's no automatic reminder functionality so it's just a case of remembering or setting an alarm.

Yeah ok. Double header sounds good. Just checking dates for the gp and will save them in my calendar.

As the first post states:

Please do not apply if you are unable to have the thread posted no later than the dates below.
If anyone is unable to meet the deadlines in the first post, please say now so alternative arrangements can be made.

Hey all.

Slight query here. Me and the other half have decided to have a sneaky long weekend in sunny Wales in two weeks which I'm sure will be lovely. It does mean I won't be back home until Monday 22nd Sept and therefore 24 hours late with the Japan discussion thread.

I can get it all pre-written and ready to post but it wouldn't go on until late Monday night. Still quite happy to do it but if we think thats too late and someone else wants to take it then thats cool with me.

I've done the 1st Formula-e discussion thread for Bejing. Brogan has kindly featured it so if anyone else wants to do the opening threads for the other races when the time comes they are welcome to so I don't hog all the featured thread points! LOL

1Beijing ePrix
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China Beijing Olympic Green Circuit - 13 September 2014
2Putrajaya ePrix
23px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
Malaysia Putrajaya Street Circuit - 22 November 2014
3Punta del Este ePrix
23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
Uruguay Punta del Este Street Circuit - 13 December 2014
4Buenos Aires ePrix
23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
Argentina Puerto Madero Street Circuit - 10 January 2015