Gaming Grand Theft Auto V

Yeah I've seen a bunch of random crimes. This one dude's bike got stolen so I gave chase and knocked the thief off the bike and returned it. Also this woman's handbag got stolen and I shot the hobo who stole it and returned it and I got 200$! And a bunch of other, but nothing really big yet. I've heard some pretty cool things though.

I bumped into a few guys robbing a liquor store who had lost their getaway driver. One turned out to be packie from gta 4!

I've driven round the whole map now in a banshee. Size wise seems similar to San Andreas. Plenty big enough. Took a cable car to the top of the mountain too then rode a Sanchez down it which didn't end well. Also tried to steal a jet but plummeted into the ocean.

Chop is awesome though. I don't attack people any more, I just set him on them.

Last edited:
I have spent all my cash on cars (upgrading them & then destroying them, whilst being chased by cops LOL), on suits in ponsonby (I think I lost 100.000$ there) and garages.

I haven't progressed through a lot of missions so far. The last one I completed was the one with Michael flying over the city after being abducted by aliens. Great choice of music by Rockstar.:thumbsup:

I just replenished my health at a gas station by purchasing food at the counter. Then I pointed my gun at the cashier and made off with £500 quid in takings. I let him live....so I can rob him again.

Plutus just done that mission as well. 10 out of 10 for weird.

smiley-transport033.gif
smiley-transport006.gif
emoticon-transport-003.gif
everyones gone mad.

Last edited:
Anyone had a random moment while switching characters? Just switched to Trevor and he was spooning his meth head friend who was wearing pink pyjamas.

Hehe. Had some fun with this on Saturday. Trevor is a complete loon. I'm not sure I even enjoy playing his character yet. He's such a complete arse.

Cutting to and from characters can be funny. Waking up as Trevor in a barn with some cows was interesting. Stumbling around in just underpants in the park after my son had drugged me as Michael was another highlight.

I particularly like the fact you can knock yourself out by miss hitting stuff and jumping into lamp posts etc. Pretty funny.

I tried to save a woman who was screaming for help and asked me to run with her to assist. Yup, I get round the corner and it's a trap. Robbed and killed by three thugs. Payback will be sweet next time now I've got body armour and a fully modded carbine. Beware underlings!

I've just had some fun and games. Spent some time doing the submarine missions so I could afford to buy Los Santos Customs, You get free vehicle upgrades but only at the branch in the desert.

Just been transferring my decent cars from the lock up to the garage and back again once they have been kitted out. Got a fully specced infernus that goes like very sloppy shit on very greasy shovel.

I had just brought my hummer clone over and given it the full works. I was just heading towards the freeway past the prison when I saw an escaped criminal. Thought I would do the helpful thing and give him a lift to where he needs to go, obviously thinking that this guy could potentially be part of my crew but the guy jacked me!

There wasn't another car in sight so couldn't give chase my only option was to pull out my RPG and blow the guy off the road but I just couldn't pull the trigger, I'm hoping the police find my car later and send it to impound.

Update from earlier. My car was impounded and got it back, went to upgrade my next car and some guy tried the exact same trick.

Not exactly GTA is it, relying on the police to impound your car? If you're car-jacked, shoot the ****er! Blow the ****ing thing up!!

Shit, they're only pixels..!:twisted:

I did the same mission with the woman asking for help but I was ready for antics. Wasted them all with my shotgun. Then killed her. Bitch.

Happened to me as well, I did get mugged the bugger took 500$ of me but I made full use of my favourite weapon, the hammer. :)

I robbed the guy at the petrol station, I was like wtf, 500$,... yeah you're joking right?, will there be a new cashier now that I have shot the guy?

Not exactly GTA is it, relying on the police to impound your car? If you're car-jacked, shoot the ****er! Blow the ****ing thing up!!

Shit, they're only pixels..!:twisted:
I blasted the next guy before he had a chance to jack me. Will upload a pic later. Normally your car is gone in that situation but making use of the new game mechanics.

Has anyone encountered Trevor's clown phobia yet?

I blasted the next guy before he had a chance to jack me. Will upload a pic later. Normally your car is gone in that situation but making use of the new game mechanics.

Has anyone encountered Trevor's clown phobia yet?

Yes. Beautifully done and very very messed up. The Aliens return with Michael too. Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom