Gaming Grand Theft Auto V

The online stuff looks cool. I can't wait. I have been playing inFamous and InFamous 2 again just to kill time until this comes out. Just 1 month to go. The same duration as between Grand Prix. I'm used to waiting by now.

7 Days to go. :twisted:

Thought this was interesting
Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 14.37.08.png

The map has been leaked (again) Looks like my earlier post was correct.
GTA_V_map.jpg

and with the san andreas map super imposed at the same scale.
GTA_los_santos_comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, if that scale is correct this game is going to be huge. I am really excited for its release. I'm trying to stay cool with my expectations, but it's hard with all the hype surrounding the game.

What console are you guys getting this on? I'll be playing it on 360.

Personally I thought San Andreas was too big, and I was bored quickly by this other "masterpiece" Red Dead Redemption. So I won't bother with this game.

I'm not too impressed, most of it just seems to be empty which isn't very exciting and taking the time it will take to travel to places into consideration, it might put a strain on some peoples patient.

If you go driving out to "Blaine County" and then go for a cross-country trek alone, watch out for them there yolks. Oh and yeah, if you do manage to get back to yer car, just hope it don't break down... :o

If we on C_t_A don't hear from you for awhile, we'll try to send out a search party :teary:, but it'll be like searching for a... well, you get the picture. :wave:

Erm...the game does have search parties, does it not..? :ermmm:

I am not in the possession of the technology needed to own such a game, but if I was, then I would keep an eye out for you!
But, as I'm not, I won't........ sorry! :popcorn:

Amazon Dispatched on the 14th Saturday. Given the massive warehouse is a 3 minute drive from my house I am REALLY hoping it gets here on Monday morning.

I'm so bored.

I ordered my new laptop from a company based in Leeds, on the tracking information it left Leeds to go to Birmingham only to come back to Leeds for delivery. Logic not strong with that delivery company.

Have to wait another day to play this. Don't have enough vacation days left to take the day of tomorrow and go to the night launch, those days off are for f1 2013.

For some reason I've not got myself excited about this one. When San Andreas came out I booked a week off work and didn't sleep for days. I'm still yet to finish IV off and only bought that once it turned platinum and the price had dropped to a tenner.

So who's got the new game then? Silly question really, because those who have won't answer me will they? To busy playing.

Damn you tesco! Why did you have to have it on sale this morning when I was buying my lunch! Yeah I bought it oops! PS3

Back
Top Bottom