Gaming Gran Turismo 5

Fast Forward and rewind tools will be great too, as well as the originally planned export to youtube feature that didn't happen either!

I would give tooth and nail for GT to be made available for PC, on the save thing, The same with F1, particularly with full distance races, that or autosaved progress every 20% completed.

Finally I can complete the last 2 races in A spec! I didn't fancy sitting at my PS3 for 24 hours straight!

Anyone else got their Red Bull X1? My youngest is chuffed to bits with his - managed 500kph at Daytona slipstreaming other cars :o

Anyone else got their Red Bull X1? My youngest is chuffed to bits with his - managed 500kph at Daytona slipstreaming other cars :o
It's fantastic. I've read on some other forums that people don't like driving it except using it for time trials, they don't like the ridiculous amounts of grip it gives. Personally I love it, everything else including the F10 in my garage feels woefully slow.

Right now there's a time trial going on in the seasonal events, if you have a 200% login bonus you can do a lap around Suzuka and beat a target time, if you get gold, you'll win 10,000,000 credits. It's very easy if you just take it easy.

Not to bump my own ego too much here but I am in the top 500 worldwide for that time trial, which I think is a solid effort. Was as high as top 350 at one point..:p

Anyone interested in a GT5 session add me and I'll come for a blast! PSN ID is F1Yorkshire (original I know)

Damn, I just got "the look" so I bailed out.
Strangely enough my ID is gethinceri!!
Look me up, I should be having another spin later.

Back
Top Bottom