Poll Gallery - any interest?

Would a gallery be a worthwhile addition to the site?

• Total voters

Found it!! I was searching and searching in the list of threads, 'Scrutineering' looked the most likely option, then I clicked the link at the bottoms if Brogans post and found it. :) I like those links Brogan!!! And now I know it's in the band right at the top! Doh!
Well it's a good idea! Can anyone put videos in here? And is it easy to do?

It's a bit annoying that the pause, full screen etc. tool bar is cut off at the bottom of the window on the media front page.
The videos aren't actually supposed to be viewed in the thumbnail mode.

I'm not sure I can make the containers longer as the ratios will be wrong for images.

More Hamilton added :whistle:.
WOW!! thanks sushifiesta. Just watched the turkey one. But when I try to like it or add a comment it says an error has occurred and no one has like it yet. It's also not showing that I've viewed it and I watched it all the way through.
Maybe the comments, like and view bit isn't working?

It works for me (except I can't like my own video ;)). I also see 0 views though (for that video, I see a few views for others).

+1 for success on comment and like with iPad, even though it was a like for a miserable old whinging grump who moaned 'cos his had no likes.
Not that I'd embarrass him by naming him......

Why can't I do it ? If I click the like, I can see other people who have liked, likewise rated, but mine doesn't register. I do just click the like button and the comment button don't I ? But my 'view' hadnt registered either when I watched it, and that should be automatic shouldn't it? Eeks, technology!

Creeping on the forum with an embarrassed smilie in tow!!!! I've done it. I'd watched It in little and tried to click the buttons. When I played around and clicked the title, then I got all the options. So sorry It was me. But maybe there's other ones as useless as me , so perhaps put a message at the top to say click the title to watch and rate the video.
Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom