Future F1 Races Thread

They built their first ever race track in 2016. So thats nice. Another F1 race with zero spectators. :rolleyes:
Try googling Vietnam motorsport series. Naff all.

If the latest criteria to start talks to hold a race is that you start having a successful driver from that country then God help us if a driver ever makes it on to the grid from somewhere like North Korea or Yemen.

I haven't been there for a long time but I do remember the ease of getting to the circuit and a circuit where things happened. In those days you could wander round most of the inside; the straight was built up above the ground level in such a way that the exhausts were level with your ears.

It needs money spending on it though so will need to be Tilked and lots of buildings so that it becomes a street circuit.

Hmm, I can see huge problems in getting the right sort of run off areas at Tarzan. Those of an age will remember this:

0d6fe1d0e3759976bb68800eb8573506.jpg

and this

23101904_186939475199392_2563397826994241536_n.jpg

Nothing that a good Tilking couldn't fix.

Simply bypass the corner altogether, add pointless pit lane gimmick and a long straight followed by tight corner for no overtaking purposes and job done.

One thing that always used to make me laugh about Zandvoort was that back in the days of mixed turbo and normally aspirated cars the turbo machines still used to run away from the DFV powered cars. This could be explained at places like Kyalami because of the altitude but parts of Zandvoort are below sea level :D

Back
Top Bottom