Formula E Formula E 2015/2016 Updates

Discussion in 'General Motorsport' started by Dash Racing, Jul 10, 2015.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    it was needed because all sport realises at some point that viewers are more important than money, because big viewing figures gets people talking, gets the media attention, which gets sponsors, which brings in money

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    The 5th round has been announced as the Mexican ePrix, which will take place at a mini-Hermanos Rodriguez circuit which includes the baseball stadium.

Westy likes this.
  4. KekeTheKing

KekeTheKing Banned Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    So if you factor out Fastest Lap points for the season then di Grassi wins the Championship 153-145 correct? And considering he was stripped of a win it must be a tough one for Lucas to take.

5. Bushi

Bushi Pole Sitter

He must be getting used to it now @KekeTheKing.;)

6. rufus_mcdufus

rufus_mcdufus Champion Elect

Incidentally I haven't seen it mentioned here so just thought I'd put it down for the record - Formula E won't be racing in Battersea Park again next year due to a campaign by residents, so it's looking for a new London venue.

7. sobriety

sobriety Pole Sitter

Crystal Palace, please let it be Crystal Palace.

8. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I don't think there's anything left of the old Crystal Palace track to run a race on.

Edit:

Having just read a bit more about the circuit and consulted Google Earth. Part of the track survives and looking at it, it would require a bit of work but it would seem possible to restore most of the original layout. You could even have a section running through the Athletics stadium as they did in Mexico.

Noise would be an issue for the residents.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  9. canis

canis Race Winner Valued Member

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    It will be around the Olympic Park, they have already had a design for a track there made up and I believe most of it is already in place. It will be much easier to get the ahead as the venue already has noise included in the planning and the locals can't say that the noise will be above the standard generated by anything else held at the stadium.

10. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Crossing fingers for Westminster.

11. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    DS Virgin Racing confirm new line up for 2016/17 FIA Formula E Season - Formula E

I wonder what this means for Jean Eric Vergne with WTCC World Champion Jose Maria Lopez partnering British driver Sam Bird for season 3 at DS Racing

12. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    It shows why JEV was being less than team mate like in London then.

Maybe Jaguar beckons. He's hardly been on it all year anyways.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice