Force India

Discussion in 'Teams' started by FB, Jul 27, 2011.

1. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    But they owe Perez money so he may stay.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    I think the persuasion of Mercedes will still swing in Ocon's favour.

4. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Welcome Formula One a brand new team! Racing Point Force India! You may think it's the same team that's been racing all season but due to an objection from either Williams or McLaren (or both) they are not allowed to be the same team and will have all their points and monies wiped.

5. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives I still think Williams will finish behind them although it would be ironic if Kubica comes back and outqualifies Stroll at Spa.

I don't think Force India would have beaten Mclaren in the constructors . So Toro Rosso and Sauber could get themselves another $10m each because of Force India's situation

the craziness of F1

6. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    As they always say never apply common sense to F1. I couldnt believe are mclaren haas & williams are that desperate to finish higher in constructors. They would block it espically when other 6 mercedes ferrari red bull renault sauber & toro rosso agreed. Espically really disappointed in fellow privateer williams. Who know the struggles

But then it wouldnt be 1st or last time that as rome burns. That someone on F1 chucks more petrol in it as it benefits them

7. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Williams will bw behind them before season ends anyway so really done them no good.

Galahad likes this.
  8. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives That is what I meant that Williams will still finish plum last but I want to Claire Williams to come out and admit she made a mistake if Kubica comes back and does the impossible and that is beat Stroll in a Force India

Lawrence Stroll said he wants to do take Force India to the next level - not sure how he intends to do that - Mercedes won't allow it

Someone posted on a forum that Lance Stroll aint going to take Force India to the next level

9. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

Can't happen, Kubica is not coming back unless someone wipes out twenty or thirty drivers.

10. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Racing Point is already ahead of Williams and just 1 point below Sauber.

Il_leone and Bill Boddy like this.
  11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Kubica has a contract that means he will get first call if Williams needs to replace their drivers so would replace Stroll then if Lance goes to Rapid Point Force India

What amused me today was Lance got beaten by Sirotkin.

12. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Sirotkin is a lot better than people think he is. He prob beat Lance because its the first race in his entire F1 career that the stewards haven't stuck it too him with some sort of bizarre penalty.

13. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives Sirotkin on proper driver tracks has done better than Stroll - Spa and he would have thrashed him at Monaco if he did not have all those stupid penalties to put him at the back

14. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    There could be an all Russian line up at Williams with Artem Markelov rumoured to be in the frame.

15. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Wow. Markelov is proper fun to watch.

16. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    He won’t be fun to watch in a Williams.

gethinceri and vintly like this.
  17. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Yeah but this is Markelov. He'll finish last but in the race he'll somehow find a way to go from the back of the field to the front using a tactic everyone thinks is stupid before sliding all the way back down the field due to a triple 360 spin. He ain't world champion material but I've never seen him be dull even at the back.

18. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    With two Russians on the team, maybe Williams will get a rich Russian backer, and then we might see some improvement

19. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

Putin?

20. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    They already have SMP Racing.

21. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Haas eyeing $67.3m windfall? - Pitpass.com

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice