Fill in the Blanks 280411

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
So, it is that time again. Fill in the Blanks with no more than 4 words!

"We need to wait a little bit to see exactly how:censored: is made," Ecclestone told Reuters. "I suppose we'd be :censored: or something like that. Things can change in a couple of weeks...so you don't know, all of a sudden everything might be :censored: in a month's time and they are happy to :censored: and so we are happy to be :censored:."

"We need to wait a little bit to see exactly how much money is made," Ecclestone told Reuters. "I suppose we'd be greedy or something like that. Things can change in a couple of weeks...so you don't know, all of a sudden everything might be back to normal in a month's time and they are happy to pay a princes ransom and so we are happy to be doubling the fee."

"We need to wait a little bit to see exactly how crap is made," Ecclestone told Reuters. "I suppose we'd be constipated or something like that. Things can change in a couple of weeks...so you don't know, all of a sudden everything might be loose in a month's time and they are happy to crapped on and so we are happy to be crapping on them."

"We need to wait a little bit to see exactly how a baby is made," Ecclestone told Reuters. "I suppose we'd be stupid or something like that. Things can change in a couple of weeks...so you don't know, all of a sudden everything might be menstrual in a month's time and they are happy to donate sperm and so we are happy to be pregnant."

"We need to wait a little bit to see exactly how a chicken jalfrezi is made," Ecclestone told Reuters. "I suppose we'd be waiting on coriander or something like that. Things can change in a couple of weeks...so you don't know, all of a sudden everything might be a tikka masala in a month's time and they are happy to make any curry and so we are happy to be hungry until then."

Back
Top Bottom