Head To Head Fernando Alonso vs Kimi Räikkönen

allowing Alonso beat on his turf is not good for Nando .. but Kimi could have thought about it and followed suit... althought they might have said Alonso's tyres were absolutely shot and he had to pit.

Be interesting to see when the Iceman really loses his cool and starts returning the favour to Alonso

neither look like they can win the drivers title with that car so bragging rights for who comes out on top is more important then

Don't think they would do the same to Raikkonen when they are in Hungary and Nando is in front of him.

I hope luck turns in favor of Raikkonen soon, as he's the one that has been dealing with the bad luck recently.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/114088

When I saw the headline of this artical I thought 'oooo shock horror Allison comes down in favour of Alonso' but then I actually read it and realised he's not actually saying that at all he's basically saying that Ferrari have issues with the new braking system but all the teams have the same problem. Then he says Fernando has beaten Kimi in races so far but Kimi is quite close. So basicaly stating the obvious.

The media likes to stir the team mate pot doesn't it? Thing is it usually works. Look at the whole Lewis/Jenson thing and now the stir for Lewis/Nico.

I think we need a protest march on autosport or something.

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING! careful now!

Or one could watch, observe and come to one's own conclusion! But then, of course, there would be no bloody evidence or source, would there?

I think the evidence and source is in the results isn't it? I've see Alonso beat Kimi so far this year so I know thats fact and can see the results so thats fact.

Thats what frustrates me when people use media stuff to back up comments regarding secret bits on cars, teams favouring drivers and peoples personel life. Its not evidence and usually written to meet someines agenda.

Courtesy of the guys from sniff petrol

BquRv-qCAAAgD--.png

Some interesting PR Spin from Ferrari in the last day or so to quash rumours that both Fernando & Kimi were both discussing terminating their contracts at the end of the season. Then Ferrari comingh out to say it's not trus & just speculation as it's the Summer and there are no F1 stories....

Reckon the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28794070

Back
Top Bottom