F1 TV coverage

Revised. :) I'll stop now. :whistle:

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 15.12.24.png

For the next 3 years at least I am lucky as we get BFBS stream or set top box free from Sky though my option is CH4 when the Kodi box works for streaming which isn't reliable. The far east and middle east races for us is good on times European GP's run at about 4pm

I have seen little to compel me to pay to watch any race. I shall continue with the highlights and see. Although i did snooze through Sunday.

An odd thing happened on Friday: N-TV showed Q1 with 0 ad breaks and Q2 with 3 ad breaks. How does that compare with Sky?

Not sure if you guys have seen but an agreement has been put in place for Netflix to make a documentary series about each of the next three seasons.

Right now I reckon that's how I'm going to see the 2019 season because I think this is probably my last year of subscribing to SKY.

Well I got my Sky F1 in with my HD package, so essentially it doesn't cost me anything as everything's better in HD.
I don't think I'll get upset about missing any races this year though.

I caught the last 20 minutes of C4's coverage today. What the chuff was Suzie W wearing? She looked like she'd forgotten to pack a top and so someone wrapped her in a couple of used paper napkins.

Well I got my Sky F1 in with my HD package, so essentially it doesn't cost me anything as everything's better in HD.
I don't think I'll get upset about missing any races this year though.

Hey Gethin, have you got the F1 channel without having to buy the Sky Sports package?

Yes mate, years ago when Sky HD started if you subscribed to HD they gave you their F1 channel. That component is £11 per month of our package. We struggle to watch SD telly now, the sound is so crap I have to have it on too loud for the family!

I really like all the footage of the pit crew when they're watching the race on the monitors, that really excites me.
I like the footage of the driver walking away from his car after it's parked or crashed, and the ride back on the moped, those moped riders are the real heroes.
I like the bit where the driver walks back into the pit, with his p.a. The p.a. is the real hero.
I love the way they show the start in replay again and again, when the most important laps of the race are on, that could be my most favouritest bit, I love watching that again and again, afte all, I've watched it all of four laps ago and I have forgotten it all.
Oh, and lock ups, lock ups are ace.

Is there a race on?

Back
Top Bottom