Gaming F1 2011

New screen:
5939862383_60072a0684_z.jpg

Is that the new Caterham spec livery on the Lotus? Can't quite see at this angle.

Looks bloody good though! Just a little over 2 months to go!

With 2010 I was always the fastest against the AI in wet conditions, even if driving the worst cars. In the dry however, I always seemed to be par with what is possible in reality. And having telemetery data would be a help with getting setups for a driving style, it is a bit annoying going by trial and error to get your own setup.

I'm going to get the Xbox steering wheel for this game and for Forza 4 - they come out at the same time :)

Yeah you always were faster in the wet, what I don't understand is, how some people are on par with the AI with level cars, yet there are some like me and a few others where the AI constantly get trounced, we have it on the hardest level and all aids off, is there something up with the game? I am sure that can't be right...

The game was so rushed that it seemed like no one tested it out for bugs or anything, even with the big update, it still has many faults.

What steering wheel? I am thinking about getting one, but the good ones cost over ÂŁ100 I heard... :rolleyes:

I was thinking about getting the Mad Catz one, it is a bit pricy but find a second hand one in good nick and save a bit cash.

Just done my first race with manual gears, 5 races 3 wins and 2 3rds. Upshift rb and downshifts lb dont need to change camera (On Xbox btw)

Hopefully not needed to be modded as much as the 2010 counterpart.

Thank the mystical powers to be for the modders at RaceDept for ensuring that bugs are effectively exterminated.

At the moment this is not possible because the license does not allow us to include GP2 even if we wanted to (plus we would need a much bigger team). Maybe in the future this is something that will change. I can’t see it becoming a standalone game but it would certainly make for interesting downloadable content one day.

From an interview with chief designer Stephen Hood, interesting really, lower specs as dlc, what do you think of that if it did happen during the winter?

Also, pause at 16:47, Theres a message (in german) which says durchfahrtsstrafe innerhalb 3 runden antreten which translates to drive-through penalty compete in round 3, so theres drive throughs!

Back
Top Bottom