Gaming F1 2011

I don't like the safety car idea. Maybe it will work in single player but it would ruin online play. The improved damage is a must, its so easy to ram someone and not receive damage, if there was significant body damage from any contact then the racing would become a lot cleaner.

Yeah, that's their probem it seams, they can't get it right for the online play. I hope to see the improved damage engine in the new vids.

I have never really played anything outside of an MMO online but I imagine F1 (codemasters) must be quite interesting to play online,.........how do they decide who gets dibs on RBR and who gets a HRT or Lotus?

All those feature are what i want for the next game
the only realistic feature i would like to add to my wishlist is telemetry or at least recordings of all my times.

the only realistic feature i would like to add to my wishlist is telemetry or at least recordings of all my times.

Definitely would love to see telemetry especially after practise sessions. I've just spent a couple of hours trying to improve my set-up but I could do with knowing where I am fastest at what point on the track.

Realistically I think these are a good set of features. Having split screen with 24 cars is impressive and shouldn't be underestimated as an acheivement. Am really looking foward to parke ferme but i couldn't care less about safety car. I wouldn't mind having it, it's just a low priority for me.
I would like to say outrageous statements in interviews however
like hamilton ;)

Well i think there is telemetry in it, although i am not to sure. But there were a lot of people complaining that there was no telemetry in 2010, including myself. MOTEC telemterty would be tha bomb.

Yip, put that up to my wishlist of games, Elder Scrolls and F1 2011 aghhh bliss.

I like the idea of a safety car, really impressive.

I hope to have my new i5 2500k by then and up it to max out settings.

I have to say that you guys really shouldn't get your hopes up. I pre-ordered F1 2010 and it turned out to be a complete letdown.

I'll probably get it because I love Formula 1 but I won't be pre-ordering. It's starting to match Call Of Duty for hype.

F1 2010 wasn't bad at all for a first f1 game. Sure, it had a few bugs and all, but it had a good base to build on.
And im quite sure this one will be a big improvement.

Friday there will be a dev. diary released.

F1 2010 wasn't bad at all for a first f1 game. Sure, it had a few bugs and all, but it had a good base to build on.
And im quite sure this one will be a big improvement.

Friday there will be a dev. diary released.

Great I want to see some cars in action!

And your like the czar of video games! you know everything!

Back
Top Bottom