Politics Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by Greenlantern101, Jan 8, 2016.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    my opinion that walls never getting built & will be the thing that loses him next election

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Anyone else think that Trump has deliberately engineered this latest crisis? After all, up to the mid-terms he had control of both houses and would in all likelihood, have got funding for his "great big beautiful wall".

4. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    For two years his party controlled both houses of government, yet never funded the wall because their constituents don't want it. He started the shutdown two weeks before the other party took control of one house of government. he is trying to divert attention from all of his crap and desperately trying to find something to blame the Democrats for.

I still think (hope) he will be impeached this year and removed from office. I just wonder if he will be indicted for crimes as well.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  5. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    I don’t see him impeached. Best case scenario he’s forced to quit, hopefully soon ‘cause if he makes it to 2020, he has a good chance of being re-elected. BTW, I was in the States for New Year’s to visit Kennedy Space Centre and fue to the government shutdown we missed out in many of the attractions. Not good.

6. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    BTW, one of the groups not being paid during the Trump government shutdown is the Secret Service, who are the President's bodyguards and general security. IMO, they should tell Il Duce that, since they are not being paid to protect him, he is on his own.

Don't you wonder how long it would take for the first assassination attempt to occur in those circumstance?

7. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    He’s probably paying his personal bodyguards out of his own pocket.

8. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

I think he's one of those multi billionaires that has no cash, not sure how it works but will not be paying them out of his pocket, someone else's probably yes:ermmm:

Titch likes this.
  9. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    well deflection is what he does because that what the whole colin kapernick thing is about, a peaceful protest that caused no trouble & caused awareness of problem they think is rife in America, until trump needed a scapegoat & trump wasnt used to someone standing up to him

gethinceri likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice