1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Politics Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by Greenlantern101, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I've decided we need a thread. Some of this is just to funny, bizarre and horrible. Still I'm sure 35% of Americans can't be wrong..no wait.

Paris is in Germany.
    Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 14.54.09.png

Banning Muslims, building a wall on the Mexican border and then the threat of being banned himself. Cue temper tantrum. Oh the irony. Lost on nobody but him.
    Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - BBC News

12331367_787022188086696_1136994765_n.jpg

Some quotes.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”

On exporting goods to China: "Listen you m-----f------, we're going to tax you 25 percent!"

"I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people."

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”

“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”

“If you can’t get rich dealing with politicians, there’s something wrong with you.”

On Iran “We build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road they blow them up, we build again, in the meantime we can't get a f------ school in Brooklyn.”

“All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

Titch likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    That last statement is the truest thing he has ever said and that is why Mr Trump needs to remain as far away from politics as possible.

Titch and Greenlantern101 like this.
  4. Titch

Titch Mine is the best pink car on the track. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Why ? He's as mad/bad as they come, where else would he go?

Greenlantern101 likes this.
  5. gethinceri

gethinceri Bearded. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    He can come to my house where I will happily give him a solid kick in his bollocks and tell him he's a ****.

Titch, Hamberg, teabagyokel and 4 others like this.
  6. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Our family refers to him as T-rump, because he's such an arse.

7. Westy

Westy Pole Sitter

It's scary how much support he is getting.

8. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    He will get support from white, middle class, gun loving American men but he has managed to naff off black, Hispanic and female voters and anyone on the centre of US politics. He may get the Republican nominate but he won't win the Presidency.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Speshal likes this.
  9. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

teabagyokel and Greenlantern101 like this.
  10. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    All I can say to that is "for ****s sake, really?"

Greenlantern101 likes this.
  11. Lewywo4

Lewywo4 Race Winner

And also from those who like to goose step

12. Titch

Titch Mine is the best pink car on the track. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    He's a dangerous man. If he became President, it would be the end of the world as we know it.

13. Road of Bones

Road of Bones MTC Mole Premium Contributor

He a dangerous man in that, for all his wealth, he still believes that we all think he has a full head of hair. :facepalm:
    Anyone that self-deluded should be marginalised and quietly ignored, for his own good, as much as ours. :rolleyes:

cider_and_toast likes this.
  14. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Actually Fiona Bruce was on some light entertainment program, I forget which, the week before last I think, and swears that his hair is real. She interviewed him a few years ago and he let her pull on his quiff to prove it.

So there you go. Naturally a twat.

Hamberg and cider_and_toast like this.
  15. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    Oh crap on a stick. Now Trump has got the sexual fantasy of the right thumping his tub. Step forward Sarah "the hockey mum with a gun" Palin. At least we now know what Trump does with his brain cell when he's not using it.

Westy likes this.
  16. KekeTheKing

KekeTheKing Banned Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Even if Trump became President he wouldn't be able to do 9/10ths of the things he is proposing. The US Presidency is far from a dictatorship. Enjoy this show for what it is, priceless comedic relief.

Even the knuckleheads at that rally were kind of like "what the **** is this?"

cider_and_toast likes this.
  17. Shogun

Shogun Rookie

Trump thrives on telling white voters with minimal education what they want to hear. Hopefully America has enough sense to not elect him in about 9 months.

18. KekeTheKing

KekeTheKing Banned Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    This is a MASSIVE over-simplification of the Trump phenomenon.

19. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

When will his followers realise that as he builds his wall to stop Mexicans entering the US illegally they will be digging tunnels under it just as quickly?

Seriously, does anyone believe that load of rubbish? According to Wikipedia "The total length of the continental border is 1,954 miles (3,145 km)". Presumably he would need to bring in foreign labour to be able to build it?

Road of Bones likes this.
  20. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Indeed. Most likely Mexicans ...

FB likes this.
  21. Westy

Westy Pole Sitter

He'd tell them to build it from the Mexican side so they are blocked out when they finish it. He'll tell them he'll pay them when they are done. Thus resulting in free labor. Fox News will claim this as a fantastic piece of leadership and Trump will declare himself the greatest president ever.

Share This