Coming soon...

As promised then.
It's not finished but it's not far off.

This is the Manage Your Team page - the eagle eyed amongst you will note that certain selections are greyed out and therefore unavailable, this is due to the rules on drivers and chassis.
CTA-ff1-manage.png

Engines don't get greyed out but if you try and purchase one for which you don't have enough funds, this happens.
CTA-ff1-illegal-team.png

So there's really no way of choosing an illegal team. Thanks to Mike for his splended JavaScript skills :D

This is the standings page - note how Valtteri Bottas is greyed out in the sidebar? That's because he hasn't been activated.
CTA-ff1-standings.png

Once activated, his name is in black text as the rest and there's also a handy tool-tip just to confirm it :)
CTA-ff1-activated.png

Not long to go now...

Last set of screenshots before we launch.

The main/overview page as seen by members who haven't signed up.
ff1-sign-up.png

The main team selection page, with driver, chassis, and engine histories.
ff1-sign-up-team.png

The bonus question is also incorporated into the add-on.
ff1-bonus-question.png

The main overview page after sign up but before registration closes.
ff1-overview.png

The same page but after registration is closed, showing the countdown for the transfer window for the upcoming GP.
ff1-transfer-cutoff.png

This is what players see when they try to make changes to their team after the transfer deadline. No more post-deadline chances :whistle:
ff1-transfer-closed.png

The main page after the first race.
ff1-results.png

A results page for an individual GP.
ff1-gp-results.png

There are still some things to tidy up/fix and a few changes to make so these screenshots aren't exactly how the final app will appear, but they are indicative.
Naturally there will be more than three teams and races in the final version - this was purely for testing and debugging.

Good question!

I just spoke to Mike and he informed me that when hovering over the individual scores on the GP results page, it shows the driver/chassis/engine.
However there is no specific listing of teams as such.

That may change before we launch though - we still have another week or so :)

I am immensely pleased to announce that all being well, we will actually be able to launch on Sunday evening.

Mike has done a fantastic job and hopefully everyone will appreciate the difference having a dedicated interface makes.

We must also of course thank Galahad for the concept and without whom we wouldn't have an FF1 game in the first place.
I can only imagine how pleased he is to finally hand it over as I know all too well how much work it was running it.

Thanks guys.

Congrats all :).
Is the game now fully automated or does it require input to update things like scores etc.?

I still have to manually enter SQL queries for each season and after each race for the results, etc, and do a few other things in the ACP (Admin Control Panel) but other than that it's all automated :)

Oh and just for you Josh :)

ff1_team_selections.PNG

But bear in mind, you won't be able to see this data until after each GP; that's all part of the new system to make it more difficult to know what your competitors are doing.

Back
Top Bottom