Chavs pick wrong fight

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by Speshal, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Speshal

Speshal Champion Elect Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Oh dear LOL A pair of yobs made the mistake of attacking two apparent transvestites on a night out, only to discover that their supposed victims were cage fighters LOL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... yobs.html#

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, this was in all the papers today. Very Funny.

There was another one today about a vid of a yob on youtube having a go at some bloke on his door step. He was getting more and more aggressive trying to get this guy to fight and the guy was having none of it. Eventually the yob kicked the guys wheely bin over and the guy on the doorstep had enough. Floored the guy with one punch. Turns out he was a black belt in a marshal art. Funny old thing but the yob ran for all he was worth.

4. GeoffP

GeoffP Thank you and good night Contributor

I love it, we had one when I was at school, one of the 6th formers was out on a nite-op (challenges to amuse the younger pupils on a Saturday night, manged by the 6th form), when he was propositioned by this guy, fairly forcefully - problem was (other than his looks) that he was in the school team's scrum, and didn't take kindly to it..

5. Brogan

Brogan Running Man Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Serves them right.

I hope the cage fighters didn't get into trouble over it.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice