BTCC BTCC 2011 Season

Oh dear.
It's just gone from bad to worse for Plato with a huge barrel roll.

The on-board showed that he was whacked by another car.

Oh dear.
It's just gone from bad to worse for Plato with a huge barrel roll.

The on-board showed that he was whacked by another car.
Yes, it's really not his day is it? Some later replays suggest it may have been Shedden who started the whole thing off by nudging another car across Plato's path. But then I might just be biased, given that I don't like either Honda drivers' tactics.

I think it was the Audi which hit another car which then hit Plato.
Weird accident though and it could have been a lot worse so at least he's OK.

His whole weekend is shot though.

There was a replay later just as the commentators were about to talk to Shedden during another safety car period, from his on-board camera, which seemed to show that it was his car that hit the one that tipped it across Plato.

Anyway, as you rightly say, the most important thing is that Plato wasn't hurt (although there was an injury to a marshal, and I hope he's alright).

Great fighting 6th place from Plato in a car that had done a triple barrel-roll a little earlier. How important might those points be come the end of the season?
Just goes to show the benefit of a never-give-up attitude. Now, where else have I seen that I wonder?

1303063551.jpg

LOL

Bahhhh I had to jump to the end of this thread as I missed races 2 and 3 and wonderfully ITV player seem to still only have Brands Hatch on there.

I also missed race 2 and 3 as it seemed pointless with those Turbos in there and my (ir?)rational hatred for anything Matt Neal...

Back
Top Bottom