Bruno Senna

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RayInTorontoCanada, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Brogan

Brogan Leg end Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Nope!

Posted at 20:02 :D

http://cliptheapex.com/threads/the-final-four.5894/#post-179266

Jos the Boss and gethinceri like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Bollocks, you even beat me to telling him he was beaten by you!

4. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Banned Contributor

>:( One day just one of these days...

5. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Ooo look the conga line from the other thread has found its way over here!

Bye bye Bruno! Don't forget to write!

gethinceri likes this.
  6. racecub

racecub Champion Elect

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Bruno has a drive In WEC wit Aston Martin. Well done Bruno!!
    jake Humphries reckons he's one of the nicest guys he knows. :thumbsup: agree Jake, what I've seen of him he's a sweetie, one of the nice guys. I'll miss him in f1 . Glad he's got something

F1ang-o likes this.
  7. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    He brought bugger all to F1 except his name and some money. Good riddance, his time was over after his first season.

Slyboogy likes this.
  8. racecub

racecub Champion Elect

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    If he'd been in it for his money he'd still be there.

9. Josh

Josh Champion Elect

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Or he's just so terrible that even with money the teams don't want him ;)

Slyboogy, teabagyokel and FB like this.
  10. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    He had his chance, as have many others, to prove himself and he failed. Ditto Petrov, Glock, Kovaleinen and a whole host of others. Ta, ta, please don't make an effort to come back as you weren't good enough even with a huge cheque book. Time for some new blood which, I for one, am very pleased about.

11. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    If he'd only been in it for his money, and he still had some of it left, and some team was in need of it, he'd still be there. Possibly.

siffert_fan likes this.
  12. Mephistopheles

Boooo

13. ExtremeNinja

ExtremeNinja Karting amateur Contributor

I don't think we should knock him for having a go at something and failing to succeed. I'm happy to see a seat open up for someone else to have a go but I don't see what Bruno has done to cause anyone to dislike him or rejoice his failure. Oh well, good luck to Bruno. I hope you find success in your next challenge.

Andyoak, F1ang-o and Mephistopheles like this.
  14. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    He failed to deliver, that's what I am commenting on. If he had got his first drive based on talent then he failed to prove that he had more than Karun Chandhok. If he got his second drive based on talent he failed to prove that he had more than Vitaly Petrov. If he got his third drive based on talent he failed to prove that he had more than Pastor Maldonado.
    I wish him all the best, but it's time for someone better or with the funds to secure a seat in lieu of talent.

15. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Before it gets all PC here I'm not rejoicing in anyones failure and I wish the gentlemen no ill will in question but if his failure wasn't obvious at the end of year one it certainly was after his spell at Enstone. Last year, IMO, he was filling a very competitive seat that if filled by another driver would have lead to some much more exciting racing. I rejoice(infact conga) at the fact he won't be doing that again. You may have noticed my ire has now turned to others(but I won't start that whol business up again).

On top of which he was sponsored by Gillete and as I've been avoiding donating to all his sponsors for the last few years I have a knee length beard I can finally shave off!

gethinceri and teabagyokel like this.
  16. Mephistopheles

I just thank god that Tenna Lady don't sponsor F1 I'd be in a terrible state...LOL

17. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    We've not been rejoicing at his failure, that's part of why it needed to be stopped.

18. ExtremeNinja

ExtremeNinja Karting amateur Contributor

OK all, perhaps we are rejoicing in another's opportunity and I got the wrong end of the stick. Go Senna, go Bottas!

19. Mephistopheles

I like Bruno but like they say when you get given an opportunity then you had bloody well make the most of it, and if that was the best he had then it just wasn't good enough.

His lack of success should not reflect badly on other pay for a seat drivers as they have been and always will be a necessity part of F1.

Also I would like to think that he himself realized this and it was his decision not to chase a drive in F1 and so good luck to you in the endurance formula Bruno I wish you success....:thumbsup:

ExtremeNinja and teabagyokel like this.
  20. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Hmmm the cynic in me doubts it was his decision not to be in F1.

gethinceri likes this.
  21. Mephistopheles

I prefer to believe that he left with dignity, but that's just me and he will still have an exciting motor racing career which is more than can be said for me...

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice