Bruno Senna

Congratulations to young Bruno Senna for a fantastic qualifying session today.

I'm sure his uncle would be very proud knowing he's starting the Belgian Grand Prix - his first race of the year - from 7th on the Grid.

Spa-Francorchamps is a special circuit. A real challenge and known as a "driver's circuit" which "separates the men from the boys".

Add to that the tricky, greasy conditions you had today and Bruno's consistency in ALL 3 sessions at this circuit means there's some talent there.

The Renault is by no means a Top 4 car...so to be 7th on the grid ahead of the likes of World Champions Alonso and Button (both of whom have superior Ferraris and McLarens) and his somewhat highly rated teammate Petrov, is a very good achievement.

Good luck in the race tomorrow Bruno!

C'mon Boy...Make Brazil Proud of it's Formula One drivers again! :cheer:

Just read an interview on Sky (i'd put in the link but on my phone and its complicated!) where Bruno says he's not worried about a drive next year. The article goes on to suggest that although he looks likely to be out at Williams it looks likely that he'll slot into Caterhams second seat and use his sponser money to fill the gap in Caterhams budget that Petrov losing his sponsorship has left.

Bruno goes on to say that at the end of the day its a drivers results that get them drives.

Hmmm I disagree sir

i have been disappointed by Bruno this season he does not seem to have the speed and gets involved in one or two incidents too often

I was expecting a lot especially after the early season results suggests he may get a podium

I do think he has better chance of staying in F1 because of his name than other less known

Petrov will come back i think before the Russian GP in 2014 if he gets sponsors

Thats what happens when we all know he's keeping out a much better driver with his wallet I'm afraid.

Come on Williams give us Bottas in the U.S and Brazil!

_89P0340_article.JPG

"Alas, poor Adrian, I knew him well"

Finally got around to watching the race last night and I reckon Bruno actually had a pretty good race this weekend. Some reasonable passes, good pace and a points finish. OK he won't set the world on fire but there were worse out there this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom