Brundle at Autosport show

F1Brits_90

World Champion
I was trying to find a autosport show or martin brundle thread but i couldnt find one so had to start one but the link below reminded me i was watching Martin Brundle chat on 1 of the stages at autosport show on autosport YouTube channel as like on sky sports he's always fascinating listen, best motorsport pundit by a mile. He chatted about a range of things but there 1 that shocked me. It started off with talking about being 57 & how to do end up driving of the 3 hybrid cars. Then putting his LMP3 on pole at Le mans & then so non plussed he says
“well Le Mans very nearly didnt happen. As it turns out i had a small heart attack running to do the podium in Monaco & after small surgery I ended up with a 23 mm stent in my left anterior descending. I asked my doctor am i ok to race & he said yeah just remember your blood thinners"

Which i as cant believe how blase Martin Brundle wa7s when describing having a heart attack & even more amazing he went an interviewed 3 drivers including a rare unhappy riccardio

Brundle reveals Monaco GP heart attack scare

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom