Blockbusters quiz

Have you forgotten how to play this game AMR ROFL .. I'm on tenterhooks for the next question. Is GM correct?

Salti,

When the board was tx'd to the new server it has gone back a couple of days.

The answer by GM was correct. The answer to GMs question was Sauber (posted by markxero)

Twice world sports car champions but they never won a GP (ok so they have under the BMW banner but GM didn't count that.

markxero's next question was

What O links Le mans, Seibring and Donington ??

I havn't got a clue myself but there you go.

Regards

C_A_T

:goodday:

Yes apologies for the break, we lost a few posts on the transfer over as the database dump was taken a few days ago.

I'll see if I can get the old posts inserted into the thread.

Heh - I never thought it would take so long for someone to answer my question. If I can just reach to snip those wires, I could have it unanswered for months... :whistle:

I'll give it to TBY, although CAT got the right word - 'tis One, because they've each hosted just One F1GP.

Off you go - unless you want to come up with a question between you?

well as no-ones posted an awnser yet, aother wild stab in the dark.

Firsts?

Mike Hawthorn, First British World Champion (obiously)
Jim Clark, First (and only) Scottish World Champion, and first for Lotus
Graham Hill, First for BRM,

AMR :doh: Jim Clark, First (and only) Scottish World Champion, and first for Lotus ... what about JYS or do his 3 WDC's not count :snigger:

Is if Five ??

Take Hawthorns one and add Graham Hills two and Jim Clarks two and you get FIVE ??

Any good ?

:goodday:

No-one has got it yet, although I like the Five idea. Its more of a link than that though!

I think we ought to set a Time Limit, so if no-one has got it by Wednesday 30th July at 12:00 BST, I'm going to give away the answer!

:givemestrength:

Argh !!! This is doing my head in.

I have gone over every link I can think of and some I couldn't.

Any chance of a clue ??

faitaltiy?

though that before but it didn't quie add up
Hawthorn died testing a sportscar
jimclark died in an f1 race at hockenhiem
g.hill died in plane accident when his teams plane chashed

I knew that all three died in accidents but it was the word I couldn't get. I thought you'd been a bit more fiendish than that. I was looking at France and Ferrari and every other F in between.

:crazy:

Alain Prost,
Nikki Lauda,
Didier Pironi,
John Watson,
Riccardo Patrese,
Nelson Piquet,
Rene Arnoux,
Patrick Tambay,
_____________,
Keke Rosberg,
Michele Alboreto,