Blockbuster Thread II

Interesting guess TBY but wrong I'm afraid. I will give you a hint it is someone deeply involved in F1 today but not a driver.

Hmmmm. Germanic sounding name, Deeply involved in F1 but not a driver.

Wouldn't be Max Mosley by any chance ??

Dijon (Swiss GP 1982 - despite being in France - motorsports still banned in Switz. since Le Mans '55) and Nurburgring (Luxembourg GP 1997/8 despite being in Germany)

A special mention too for Imola (San Marino 1981-2006)

Yes, Fat Bloke, you are right, it is Formula 1! Both seasons were run under F2 rules in order that Ferrari didn't steamroller the opposition after Alfa's withdrawal.

It worked in so much as it attracted many entrants to challenge the red machines, but Ferrari still steamrollered the opposition!

I wrote this question very quickly!

Which S is the only Grand Prix where Michael Schumacher was on the podium with Prost & Senna. And for a bonus point (sorry ate all the cookies - you don't get a body like mine without working at it LOL ) what year was it.

Is it anything to do with Damon Hill? Don't know why but I know he was the last guy to win in Adelaide and he took his last win in Spa.

They're the circuits that Michael Schumacher won the world title at:

Adelaide 94, Aida 95, Suzuka 2000, Hungaoring 01, Magny-Cours 02, Suzuka 03 and Spa 04.

So, you're right, c_a_t, Over to you!

Thanks TBY although since I didn't get the connection I feel I've won this by default. :embarrassed:

Ok. Which "M" completes this list of drivers and bonus point for the connection:

Jim Clark
Graham Hill
Mario Andretti
Jochen Rindt
Emerson Fittipaldi
Jim Crawford
Nigel Mansell
????????????
Nelson Piquet

I think the connection is somethng to do with Lotus, but not sure what. Is it Roberto Moreno?

Back
Top Bottom