Adrian Sutil

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by HammydiRestarules, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Slyboogy

Slyboogy World Champion Contributor

Not a fan of Sutil, but he did well in 2011, finished behind the drivers who drove for the top 4 teams (Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes).

It is a boring line up though...

EvilWhippet likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. They should've just kicked Di Resta out....better-performing drivers have been given the boot in the past...

4. EvilWhippet

EvilWhippet Podium Finisher

Beat Di Resta by more points than The Hulk if I remember right. Yeah he's boring, but there are many far, far less deserving drivers on the grid.

5. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    If they're thinking Hulkenburg > Sutil > Bianchi, then that's a perfectly logical position. Their mistake is losing Hulkenburg.

EvilWhippet and jez101 like this.
  6. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Lewis apparently prayed for Sutil to land the Force India seat which proves two things:

Lewis Hamilton doesn't think HE is god

The almight has an odd sense of humour.

Of course by god he could have meant he was preying to Bernie.

7. EvilWhippet

EvilWhippet Podium Finisher

God's priorities are...interesting. Lewis is christian so I'm presuming it was the christian God he was praying to, Africa is full of Christians, many of whom are starving and struggling to survive but it's the prayers of Sutil to Force India that are answered. Makes me feel like a fool for giving up on praying for Heidfeld to replace Hamilton.

Ah, just reminiscing about the time I almost got banned for repeatedly claiming to be God. I eventually reached a stale mate with the mods; I could go on believing I was God, the powers can't stop me from believing, I'm just not allowed to claim it on this forum. LOL

8. KekeTheKing

KekeTheKing Banned Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Looks like the Slasher is quite literally getting a taste of his own medicine. I mean the guy's getting carved up out there these days.

9. ExtremeNinja

ExtremeNinja Karting amateur Contributor

I believe you, EvilWhippet, and your presence on Facebook is the only thing that makes it worthwhile.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

EvilWhippet likes this.
  10. KekeTheKing

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Sutil's ridiculously bad run of luck continues. His first stop today was 1 minute and 14 seconds long. Overall he spent 2 minutes 16 seconds in the pits today. Amazing that he finished right behind Lewis.

It's gotta change at some point right?

teabagyokel and Fenderman like this.
  11. racecub

racecub Champion Elect

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Well done Sutil!!! Q3!! Di Resta out in Q1 again....and blaming the team again.

12. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Anyone see Sky interview Sutil? He was very frank about a lot of things including his fall out with Lewis ("If people are not going to be honest with me I don't want them around me") but interestingly he seems to have come quite reflective in his year off saying that he believes the best drivers understand that when it comes down to it that racing is such a small part of life there is no point letting it get under your skin and stressing about it which means they are able to relax and produce their best performance.

If only he'd not let racing get under his skin in a nightclub in China one time.....

teabagyokel, F1ang-o and Fenderman like this.
  13. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    racecub

I bet you would be blaming the team if the same things happened to Hamilton and not say he is a whinger

It is not the first time the team have stuffed Di Resta whether its quali, pit stops or team orders this season the only time he was not stuffed was Bahrain

14. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Adrian Sutil was today idiot of the race

As a team manager I would be incensed if those points cost the team valuable money at the end of the constructors if it was personal matter... as soon as I saw more than half a lap round still holding Hamilton he might be in trouble

F1ang-o and Fenderman like this.
  15. F1ang-o

F1ang-o Race Winner Contributor

16. KekeTheKing

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Sutil really did everything he could to throw away a potentially huge result. It was the spin that really set everything in motion. Although it was one hell of a recovery out of it.

teabagyokel and F1ang-o like this.
  17. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Still not the roadblock Geido Van Der Garbage turned out to be. VDG not only hit two people lapping him but also managed to hold Jules Bianchi up from lapping him for over a lap and a half.

As for Sutil. You kind of wonder what sort of result Froce India would score if he and Di Resta actually both put together a weekend without errors.

Fenderman and F1ang-o like this.
  18. Fenderman

Fenderman Rooters Reporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Sutil is slipping down the respect pole in my book. I thought it was good to see him back in F1 but now I'm a tad concerned. Ignoring blue flags is a rookie error and trying to explain it away by saying he doesn't know what the rules are is just plain stupid. Flag rules are fairly consistent across the board in FIA formulas so he has over a decade of experience driving to those sets of rules, traditional custom and practice and driving etiquette. It's a shame, I quite liked the bloke but he's started to really annoy me now.

teabagyokel and F1ang-o like this.
  19. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    You get the feeling Force India could well be counting the cost of those points at the end of the season. He may have thrown away more than a huge result.

Fenderman and F1ang-o like this.
  20. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives

They have not had one weekend where both cars have not had a mishap except for Australia

Either one car has been tagged in the race or somehow they seem to screw up qualifying and pit stops.. I can see Di Resta's frustrations

Sutil the other day was being an absolute prat if that moment of personal vengeance cost the team points and money then he needs to get a clip around the ear

---------------

21. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Fenderman

I sense it was personal vengeance when he heard it was Hamilton behind him

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice