2019 Rich Energy Haas

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Publius Cornelius Scipio, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Is there potential for negative reflection for their (Haas) partners as well? Guenther Steiner claims they have executed their due diligence on this deal.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Izumi
    You mean they stole Rich from Williams seems to be the story

----------

I don't Haas are happy with Rich. The question is who in Rich was able to make such a statement on twitter because surely it is someone within their PR team who would control the social media channels

If its been leaked that Rich want tot leave Haas.. it certainly has not been done in a proper manner which has got Guenther angry

4. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Unwelcome distraction from team's focus in the middle of a racing season.

5. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    so now what for haas because of all times to have that race, what will we have in germany because if Rich Energy weren't happy before they'll be furious now

6. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    There apparently is conflicting views at Rich Energy - the shareholders are still interested in F1 and therefore on Haas' side then you got the owner who is a bit looney thinking because he owns the company can make all the decisions like that and the one who made the twitter statement.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  7. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

If I owned a company that was losing money I would feel quite entitled to close it down.

8. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Bill Boddy Yeah I agree with that but it seems like he is not the owner so to speak or the one with the controlling stake

9. the saga is not over yet ROFL Lightning Volt LOL:twisted:

F1Brits_90 and Ruslan like this.
  10. Ruslan

Ruslan Points Scorer

Well, if they keep supporting Haas, problem solved.

11. I'd love to see the details of their bank transfers to Haas :moustache:

Ruslan likes this.
  12. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Publius Cornelius Scipio They could not it themselves Lightning Bolt or face a lawsuit

At the moment they are anything but Lightning

13. P1

P1 Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    Lightning Volt is not well thought out. There is already an energy drink called Lightning Bolt which I think is too similar.

https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Charge-Energy-Drink-Ounce/dp/B000BB3ZBE

14. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    oh no :facepalm:or does this mean that rich energy terminated because its lightning volt that will sponsor them

never been so intrigued by a upcoming livery at the german gp

15. LOL at least something to keep us entertained LOL I look forward to the next stages in this saga LOL I especially look forward to the moment when it will become apparent that it was all a scam and Gunther will blame Grosjean and Magnussen for not carrying out a proper due diligence on Rich energy/Lighting Volt/whatever they will call themselves next LOLLOLLOL

16. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    I thought I remember there was a drink called Lightning Bolt if it aint Usain Bolt. :facepalm:Haas could be in for more both

17. P1

P1 Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    He's now trying to find a solution on how to stop them crashing into each other. The best solution is to fire them.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice