Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went 9, shame the Ferrari strategy spoilt things for Charles during the safety car period to some degree.

Vettel, well he needs to go to specsavers I reckon. I've been a fan of his for years but that was just.... I don't even know what to say anymore. These kinds of mistakes are just happening too often now :(

A 9 from me, despite the unnecessary use of the full safety car which potentially robbed Bottas of the win.

I’ll only give this a 7. There were some great moments of racing, except they mostly did not affect the results (Leclerc vs Verstappen and Norris vs. DR and Bottas vs Hamilton) but in the end the top 6 positions were a result of pit strategies, safety cars, and the Vettel crash.

Last edited:
easy 8, really enjoyed that race & bit confused this is F1 we are talking about. as has the sport had a bang on the head whats happened that's 2 cracking races in a row & 3 out of the last 4, F1 supposed to bore us to death

I rate it a 9. It was a great race from start to finish with plenty of excitement throughout. too much action for napping or fast forwarding :)

Back
Top Bottom