Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Greenlantern101, Jun 30, 2019.
Brilliant race in my humble opinion but how did you rate it?
Log in or Sign up to remove all adverts.
Lewis had it all to do new wing cost him 9 seconds. Seb had a great race too. BUT Mclaren are my drive of the day Sainz comes up from know where after his gear box penalty but Lando was in my opinion only trumped by Max today as driver of the day. Lando is a super star who need to get Gasleys seat for Spa. Honerable mention to George Russel 67 seconds ahead of his team mate the highly regarded RK. it's time to fire Kubica and Gasley, and time to put Russel or Lando in Gasleys seat.
Depite being a Hammy fan boy I loved it. Max Lando Charles Russel we have the next generation making waves. I love it.
MAX score 10.
Brirtish GP live on CH4 next oh yes.
I guess we will find out later who actually won it.
So a 9 it is.
What a splendid afternoon of racing and a great job by Lando as well.
I can very much imagine if Max had got it off the line properly we'd be scoring it a 5.
F1 without Mercedes (@F1Without) on Twitter
if ever F1 needed back to back races it was this weekend. from 1 worst ive seen to 1 of the best of last 5 years
- Lance Stroll - perhaps he should not bother with qualifying since he is almost guaranteed to be eliminated - 13 in a row
- Kubica - driver of the day apparently but 3 laps down including being lapped by Russell - what are Williams waiting for to drop him?
- Haas - the car is awful - the fact that they managed to get beaten by a Williams as their tyres are destroyed too quickly. They are potentially one of bottom 3 teams. They must be thankful that their car was good in Melbourne and Spain. Any power track coming up is hiding just how bad their aero is
- Gasly - lapped by his teammate not a top F1 driver and clearly under pressure. It is a matter of when he will be dropped
- Norris - World champion is written all over him - MClaren must hang onto him and give him a top car
- LeClerc - if Ferrar stop interfering then this guy will be fighting for podiums at each race
- Verstappen - give him a challenge to overtake if you want to see entertainment
We saw potentially the future of F1 in LeClerc, Verstappen and Norris
Il_leone Sainz drive from the back was not to be sniffed at either. Restored a lot of my faith in him as a true talent.
RasputinLives Indeed Carlos has not kicked on since he left Toro Rosso perhaps at Mclaren he can
i want to give a mention for George Russell in a pretty terrible car & he is doing a brilliant job 1st 20 laps he was fighting with another car
Separate names with a comma.