Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 7 31.8%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
- why are baseball caps standard wear in F1? Why not sport a sponsored Panama hat or something?

Cant say I have seen anything other than a baseball caps being worn at any level of motorsport since Chris Vermeulen retired from WSBK. His first choice of head wear was always a bucket hat.

I gave it a 5. If I remember correctly, last years Australian race was really dull but the rest of the season was actually pretty good. I think we will see some interesting battles this year although it may be between Red Bull and Ferrari.

Not what I was hoping for. It's still almost impossible to overtake, even with 3 DRS zones. Moving under braking is the new normal.

Hopefully it was just the track.

7 for me because I love watching Lewis' long face after a loss:teary: and happy to see Honda performed well and McLaren finding fault for their engine blowout but couldn't find Honda to point their finger to :bawl:

- Are David Crofts 'interesting' facts in his head or does he write then in a notebook?

to be fair he did have 2 over the weekend over the 6 hours of coverage, I did find interesting it would be nice but extremely improbable that a Italian driver for alfa Romeo could win both 1st & 1000th

- why are baseball caps standard wear in F1? Why not sport a sponsored Panama hat or something?

you make a great point

I want F1 flat caps.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.30.20.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.30.24.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.30.32.png

Jackie stewart. Oh yes. :D
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.31.44.png

Last edited:
I picked a 3. Mercedes dominance. Nine passes during the race according to one count. No inter-team fights (mostly by accident....but one fight denied by team orders). A great pack of cars running nose to tail 7 through 11 place. No one passed.

Nice to see Bottas win one.

As this is the first race of the season, Australia is always interesting because what it tells up for the rest of the season. What it is telling us does not forebode well.

Back
Top Bottom