Grand Prix 2018 German Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Titch, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    So sitting on the fence RasputinLives . :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I was never cool at school. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Well and truly sat here with a fence post up my rear end.

But enough of my personal life.....

Titch likes this.
  4. Angellica

Angellica Rookie Supporter

So you're not sure which part of you to believe eh RasputinLives I'm going with your gut!

5. Angellica

Yes well it's another delayed highlights race for me, but I am hoping there will be plenty of highlights. This track favours Ferrari over Mercedes, but yes the Bulls could shake things up some. So long as they don't end up crashing into one another. Max hasn't had a crash for a while, surely he must be due one soon ;)

6. Izumi

Izumi Learner

MV in P1, Vettel in P2 on a starting grid - terrifying thought for Ferrari fans on dark possibilities once lights go off.

7. Angellica

There is a like button but for that scenario, I would like a unlike button please :(

8. Izumi

Izumi Learner

I think you made assumption it was attack on Vettel. Try to think about it differently. In this imaginary scenario Vettel as a better starter than Verstappen would have probably in the first corner got his nose ahead, whilst RB stuck his nose into Ferrari's side-pod. Luckily it was just nightmarish scenario and that's where it ends. I think you have now more clear picture that Max is not exactly an object of my admiration for his past theatrics.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  9. Angellica

No, I honestly didn't take it as an attack on Vettel, I was thinking of Max taking Seb out and how sucky that would be for the championship. Let's face it, he's got form for it.

I did like Max for a while but I've gone right off him, he's been too brat like for my taste. His tantrum down the radio yesterday, whilst understandable to some degree, was not really appropriate. Cars break down, it's part of motorsport and you have to learn to accept these things happen. I know it's happened to him quite a lot lately but that is how it goes sometimes.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice