Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by teabagyokel, May 27, 2018.
Was the Marmot released on to the circuit by Ericsson?
Log in or Sign up to remove all adverts.
Saturday Practice Session 3
POS DRIVER NATIONALITY ENTRANT TIME
1. Max Verstappen Netherlands Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:11.599
2. Sebastian Vettel Germany Ferrari 1:11.648
3. Kimi Raikkonen Finland Ferrari 1:11.650
4. Lewis Hamilton Britain Mercedes 1:11.706
5. Daniel Ricciardo Autralia Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1:12.153
6. Valtteri Bottas Finland Mercedes 1:12.255
7. Sergio Perez Mexico Force India-Mercedes 1:12.903
8. Nico Hulkenberg Germany Renault 1:12.946
9. Romain Grosjean France Haas-Ferrari 1:13.014
10. Stoffel Vandoorne Belgium McLaren-Renault 1:13.034
11. Esteban Ocon France Force India-Mercedes 1:13.064
12. Brendon Hartley New Zealand Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:13.076
13. Fernando Alonso Spain McLaren-Renault 1:13.225
14. Carlos Sainz Spain Renault 1:13.331
15. Pierre Gasly France Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 1:13.334
16. Charles Leclerc Monaco Sauber-Ferrari 1:13.452
17. Kevin Magnussen Denmark Haas-Ferrari 1:13.488
18. Sergey Sirotkin Russia Williams-Mercedes 1:13.818
19. Marcus Ericsson Sweden Sauber-Ferrari 1:13.925
20. Lance Stroll Canada Williams-Mercedes 1:13.968
A few observations:
1. Qualifying will be worth watching as we actually don't know who could be on pole. It could be any of six cars.
2. Renault and McLaren continue to be the best of the rest, with Hass and Force India keeping them honest.
3. Williams continues to be outperformed by Sauber. Poor former BMW powered cars!
4. The Toro Rosso/Honda does not quite seem to be there yet, even with a new engine upgrade.
F1Brits_90 . IF
Good point as with max nothing is guaranteed
Not 1 to side with vettel. But end of Q2 when he was on a flying lap. To be met with traffic jam was ridiculous. Might be harsh but id give all them 5 drivers 3 place grid pens. Because what if it was a guy in 11th difference between Q2 & Q3
He isn't picking up the nickname Mad Max for nothing.
True maybe he thought it was going to come right at the right time. But he has suited this track i think this is only 2nd time in his career than hasnt started from the front row in Montreal
I'm looking forward to this race.
Why not join us in Race Chat
Separate names with a comma.