1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Prix 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by FB, Mar 25, 2018.

1. cousinDave

cousinDave Rookie

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Chasz

Chasz Points Scorer

4. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    That shit rag of a newspaper can't even publish an April fool "joke" on the right day.

:givemestrength:

5. Chasz

Chasz Points Scorer

Actually I think I'm a day late :embarrassed:

6. Chasz

Chasz Points Scorer

Oh no I'm not - you're right CAT!

ROFL

cider_and_toast likes this.
  7. cousinDave

cousinDave Rookie

I think something is wrong with the Published date given that some of the comments have posted times like "23 hrs ago". It's still a shit rag though ;)

cider_and_toast likes this.
  8. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

Mercedes are not going to hold back this weekend after the VSC debacle. I wonder how big the margin to Ferrari and Red Bull will be and if Bottas can challenge Hamilton a litte bit.

McLaren were 1.8 secs off of the best Renault team, Red Bull, in Melbourne. I assumed they'd be behind Mercedes and Red Bull, didn't the Bigmouth Brown say they have the third best chassis? Let's see what they can do after getting the upgrades, but it already looks like he's going to have to eat his words, after all it is Adrian Newey who, after having completed his side projects, is diverting all his time and energy into making Red Bull a championship winning team again.

9. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    lets see if the upgrades will close the gap but Bahrain is one of Mclaren's bogey track. I think Mclaren can certainly get closer to the front 3 as they don't have to worry about whether the engine would start firstly

Renault were apparently running conservative engines so there is more to come from Mclaren

10. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I was never cool at school. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Wouldn't Renault have been running conservative engines for all its teams though? And therefore Isn't the advantage they would gain from turning them up negated?

Also Rutherford I heard in commentary at the Australian Grand Prix that Mclaren had THE best chassis on the grid apparently. Along with having THE best driver on the grid (and some other bloke) I'm expecting a podium.

11. Titch

Titch Mine is the best pink car on the track. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Don’t McLaren always have the best chassis on the grid. Apparently. I thought their problems were always down to the engines, which, of course, they don’t make.

racecub likes this.
  12. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    There was some talk in pre-season testing of the Ferrari drivers needing to lift and coast to complete a race distance simulation at Barcelona within the 105kg fuel limit.

Bahrain is the first circuit this year that will give us a clue whether that was correct or not (Safety Car periods notwithstanding).

13. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

Uhhh, the best even... they should write it all over the car to remind people, I mean there's enough space...

Galahad likes this.
  14. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

15. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

16. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

17. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

18. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Unexpected. Hamilton will have to take a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change too.

19. sobriety

sobriety Podium Finisher

Sigh. I miss the good old bad old days of zillions of engines and gearboxes that would last a gp if the driver was careful AND lucky

rufus_mcdufus and Galahad like this.
  20. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Pole Sitter

Featured Threads:
    Raikkonen looking very good this weekend. Outqualified vettel in Melbourne & has always performed well around the circuit

So the question is how is will ferrari shaft him this week

21. Chasz

Chasz Points Scorer

Lol! LOL

Share This