Grand Prix 2018 Australian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by cider_and_toast, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

No, they don't run dirty air in the wind tunnel, because it's too impractical as the flow of the dirty air is not predictable. The aerodynamics of a car optimised to running in free air.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Here here Bill Boddy

4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Wasnt sure where to put this but heres as good as anywhere. Listening to fighting talk on 5 live this morning, which i like & listened for last 5 years, if dont know it. its part serious part comedy sporting panel show about the last 7 days where 4 people compete for points. & they had light hearted question as a regular say it was the nicest panel in shows history. So show your nasty side. 1 of them made 2 quotes
    "this is a sport that has killed its self from within"
    "Sold whatever soul it had for the biggest amount of cash it could find"

You can listen to full clip (29.05 - 29.45)
    BBC Radio 5 live - Fighting Talk, Kate Richardson-Walsh, Jim White, Charles Dagnall, Elis James

But you know what as much as i wanted to defend the sport, reply going oi this & this etc. I thought considering some of racing in 2017, the 2018 aussie gp & shocking tv decision for 2019, with great disappointment i struggled to disagree with him. Because what he was saying was true :disappointed:

5. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

Haha, I always listen to it, when I go running. Great show.

Last week Murray asked his guests if they will watch the F1 race to which everyone on the panel replied with: "No." LOL

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  6. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Yeah i had i good laugh at that LOL & irony with colin murray a big baseball fan. Poking fun at F1

Rutherford likes this.
  7. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    They can barely get committed fans to watch F1, never mind anyone else...

cousinDave, racecub and Andyoak like this.
  8. racecub

racecub Champion Elect

Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    They make it so difficult. I don’t have Sky. Last year I tried to buy Now TV for the weekend package on race weekends that weren’t on terrestrial...and it was appalling! Kept buffering . The sound and picture weren’t synced and it was dropping further and further behind real time. It wasn’t worth watching. I’d be happy to pay a reasonable price for the weekends it’s not on normal TV but it’s not possible. Streaming is the only option ( or a pub, or a friend with Sky)
    I’m massively committed to F1, but this situations must put off millions with a passing interest......who could become committed future F1 followers.

Bill Boddy and cousinDave like this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice