Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

Presenting .... the new Renault 19

Renault%2019%20(1).jpg

Sorry, wrong image, this is it:

DzNISuzWsAAyTMs.png

looking at a tweet at merged 2018 & 19 cars i dont see much of a change not changes horner was moaning about. the wings a bit a higher up & car seems to have a longer wheelbase. appartantly the blown wing concept has been abandoned

im interested how far of a jump they can make because last season it was embarrassing they were finishing a minute ; sometimes like grosjean a lap behind by the end

Motorsport.com on Twitter

IMG_20190212_133840.jpg

Haas black and gold. Renault Black and Yellow.

I don't see any problems here what so ever. LOL

Well from the front they're easy to tell apart and as was pointed out, the Haas has their name emblazoned in white along the side, so we should be able to tell them apart, mostly, hopefully, if we're lucky.

On a side note, I did like that when they asked Daniel Ricciardo why he'd joined Renault he said he'd always wanted to learn to speak French. I laughed, but then it's often been said that I'm too easily amused.

I hate the new front wings.
Me too.

The new Red Bull for 2019. Man it's ugly!!!!!! The red on the dark blue the way it's done really bothers me in that it makes me feel odd just looking at it. I note they went with the super soft red walled tyres to match nicely ;)

red bull.jpg

yeah that new rb 15. its eye catching ill give it that the red tyres dont help. maybe it is just a testing livery but i have a feel probally not it seems extra red for honda

IMG_20190213_124238.jpg
IMG_20190213_123917.jpg

but that mercedes looks good but air box is weird to me. everyone else seemingly has in that area drivers helmet, pillar, airbox but mercedes have a bigger airbox & done away with the pillar. be interesting what the advantage is to having the airbox so low down

watching the racing point launch on sky f1. im relieved to see that they have seemingly from the overalls theyve kept the pink. which i love as its grown on me the last few years
20190213_151806.jpg

That RBR front is one expensive looking subsystem. Must be fun to finish a lap and make it to pits without one attached.

Is Racing Point esthetically challenged?

Back
Top Bottom