Featured Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Greenlantern101, Nov 26, 2018.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    well its not too much of a surprise i saw that. but effectively that old news. because it just another story where Ferrari / Phillip Morris accused of subliminal Marlboro advertising. surely not as Ferrari wouldn't do such a thing :whistle:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Angel

Angel Points Scorer Supporter

Featured Threads:
    So if that is the case, all eyes will be on McLaren now too as BAT are their new sponsors as well.

4. Izumi

Izumi Rookie

Yeah maybe, but Australia woke up from long winter cave sleep and discovered only last week that stuff, or this is just plain anti-Ferrari politics regardless of subject, and kick some dirt so close to testing only pleases all small sized souls? Funny thing is, McLaren has now answered by getting into bed with BAT, but maybe that's different when you look up from down there.

5. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    sorry for nitpicking but Australia is in Summer

6. Izumi

Izumi Rookie

I was living in Joburg for 10 years, so I have some sense of it. I just needed to get the concept of cave into conversation. :)

Olivier likes this.
  7. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Williams and Toro Rosso Launches.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.46.50.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.47.34.png Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.47.44.png

Angel likes this.
  8. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Williams: don’t love it. Besides the sponsor reads as Rootkit which is off course a nasty type of malicious code, so overall it’s a step backwards compared to the Martini livery

Toro Rosso; RedBull executives must be happy. It looks like a can of their beverage. We will see if it gives them wings

9. Greenlantern101

Featured Threads:
    I like the new front wings. Looks much cleaner.

10. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Is the blue one Red Bull or the Torro Rosso? Confused. Whatever it is it’s very blue.

11. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    I like the shape of the Williams, but I don’t like the livery.

12. Angel

Angel Points Scorer Supporter

Featured Threads:
    The Williams is..... different. I'm not sure I like it but it's hard to tell from what I've seen of it so far. Maybe it will be better when it's on the track.

The Toro Rosso looks very much how I sort of expected it to look based on the new front wings. I will admit I do like that colour blue. I'd have gone with the full wet tyres to get the blue on the tyres as well ;)

13. rufus_mcdufus

rufus_mcdufus Champion Elect

Is the Williams even the new car? I just got the impression they were showing off the livery.

14. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Izumi what is BAT. because ive it the same as bar team of early 00s. but tobacco sponsorship isnt allowed. but then their is theme sponsors ive never heard of or seen of haas williams mclaren & red bull

15. sobriety

sobriety Pole Sitter

BAT is indeed British American Tobacco, but it's ok, as they'll only be using it to platform their "potentially safer nicotine products" wooohoooo.

Renault should run a "Walter White Chemical Co" livery, just to play silly buggers.

Speshal likes this.
  16. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I've always been surprised we've not seen more 'vaping' adverts suddenly appear on F1 cars.

17. rufus_mcdufus

rufus_mcdufus Champion Elect

Surprised they don't have pictures of diseased lungs and stuff on the side of the cars, Ferrari in particular (Philip Morris).

18. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    LOLLOL

what next safer bombs or fire

19. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    but anyway interesting reading about new 2019 Toro Rosso, with the success of Haas approach to how they design their car. taking "off the shelf" ferrari parts. apparently Toro Rosso have just designed the aerodynamics because they will be taking the full Red Bull rear end & the rear suspension. not sure 2018 or 2019 could make a huge jump up the grid

which i think is dangerous for mclaren. if true because renault will be better, Haas were outstanding start of 2018, force India are always around 4th best team, Williams been saying towards end of 2018 they can find 1.5/2 secs a lap. & with Sauber consistently on q3 last yr & kimi this yr. Mclaren could be the backmarkers on the grid & impossibly go backwards more

20. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Williams looks like an A1 GP car to me.

21. Greenlantern101

Featured Threads:
    It is hard to tell. They seem to have made the decision to light the Williams by holding a candle near it in a pitch black room.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice