Featured Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Greenlantern101, Nov 26, 2018.

1. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Watching Ferrari grapple with their annual implosion is becoming one of the more interesting parts of the F1 calendar

F1Brits_90 and cider_and_toast like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    The problem is that there are 4 types of team dynamics when you have at least one top class driver and only one of them is guaranteed to work.

Dynamic 1) Two great drivers (let 'em race). E.g. Rosberg / Hamilton, Senna v Prost (1988), Fittipaldi v Peterson (1973). Great for the fans but almost always leads to inter team friction which results in meltdowns and walkouts.

Dynamic 2) Two great drivers (Love one more than the other) E.G. Prost v Senna (1989). Total meltdown is almost guaranteed.

Dynamic 3) One great driver, One young gun E.G Danny and Seb, Max and Danny or Alonso and Hamilton. The great driver feels very unloved and usually walks.

Dynamic 4) One great driver and his dog Spot. E.G. Hamilton and Bottas, Hamilton and Kovi, Schumacher and everyone. This is only dynamic that is proven to work.

All I'll say is, Ferrari are guaranteed to bugger it all up next season.

Andyoak and vintly like this.
  4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Well as Rory Reid put back in September. Vettel leaving ferrari & Lewis hamilton joining ferrari in 2020 doesnt seem so ludicrous

But i hope we get a some rivalry some anger as gives it a edge. As from British point of view F1 needs a strong year next year we need more last 4 races than 1st 4 races. (Which i still state Australia worst race of season) because afford on pure pay tv seasons like we have had in 2011 2013 2015 & 2016 this decade

5. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    cider_and_toast Your theory is only based for top teams line up I presume Ferrari in Dynamic 3 rather than Dynamic 4 next season which Seb is trying to play down but then again last year when he was sat with Ricciardo and Verstappen either side of him after quali or practice he mentioned future teammates being either Le Clerc or Giovinazzi so be careful what you wish for Seb

Ferrari this season strangely had a hybrid of dynamic 1, 3 and 4 at times . The only difference is despite his position int the champion for Ferrari or more probably Arrivabene seems to love Kimi more than Seb.

In which case usually the engineers get the sack before Arrivabene and Vettel who is going to feel awkward if Le Clerc is on it from the beginning

-----------------------

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice