1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Prix 2017 Monaco Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Grand Prix Discussions' started by RasputinLives, May 15, 2017.

1. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    For what it's worth:

Wolff: Ferrari Monaco win not 'orchestrated'

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    In typical Kimi's response "Next race!":dunno:

Besides off course Ferrari need Vettel to win if they want to keep him from Mercedes for a start and it makes seeing he is leading the championship

Nothing like a bit of controversy..be interesting if Kimi decides to toe the line like Eddie Irvine or realises winning is a much better feeling than being a lackey

4. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I was never cool at school. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Kimi has been towing the line for the last four years. Helps his bank balance and contract negotiations.

5. Kewee

Kewee Race Winner

I'm not so sure Kimi is towing the line.....the majority of the time I think Vettel is quicker, in practice, qualifying and most importantly very quick on race day when he needs to find something extra. I'm giving Vettel full credit for the win at Monaco, his series of laps before pitting were superb. That's what gave him the overlap he needed.

6. Dartman

Dartman Rookie

I suggest Kimi has been toeing the line rather than towing anything, not seen a rope at his Ferrari's rear endLOL

gethinceri and Bill Boddy like this.
  7. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I was never cool at school. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Dartman - there's one.

the-car-of-finnish-formula-one-driver-kimi-raikkonen-of-scuderia-ferrari-d4kncw.jpg

I guess toeing is not liked by my autocorrect

Dartman and Andyoak like this.
  8. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives Ferrari are the only team to not realise for the money they are paying him he is very expensive:facepalm:for what they expect of him

Share This