1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Malaysian Grand Prix out of 10

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by FB, Oct 1, 2017.

?
  1. 10

0.0%
  2. 9

0.0%
  3. 8

28.6%
  4. 7

47.6%
  5. 6

14.3%
  6. 5

9.5%
  7. 4

0.0%
  8. 3

0.0%
  9. 2

0.0%
  10. 1

0.0%
  1. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    You know what to do.

Greenlantern101 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. gethinceri

gethinceri "suck my balls honey" Contributor

Featured Threads:
    It was different, I didn't really get excited about Vettel's drive as I don't think there was much about it that was exceptional. Nice to see Stroll and Vandoorne perform well vs their team mates. Palmer's just a wage drain for Renault.

4. Titch

Titch Mine is the best pink car on the track. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    A middling 5. It would have been interesting to see what might have happened if both Ferraris hadn’t broken. Then there was Vettels strangeness over his steering wheel. Some good mid field racing, and a win for the birthday boy, were positives though.

5. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Pole Sitter

Featured Threads:
    8 - i really enjoyed 1st half of the grand prix alot happening & potentially until the softs. it seemed to equalise. it wouldve been a 7 but franz tost on the pitwall just after ocon sainz crash arguing with crofty & brundle was tv gold. (not word for word)
    Tost - ocon is an idiot, he always crash.
    Brundle - ive seen the replay & looks like ocon gave plenty of room
    Tost - Rubbish, where was he supposed to go

as i say absoultely comedy gold

6. olegg

olegg Race Winner

8 for this race
    Verstappen + Vettel made this rate.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  7. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    8 from me. Although the problems at Ferrari messed up the result it gave us a more interesting race.

8. sobriety

sobriety Podium Finisher

Stuff happened, and the least usual of the usual suspects won. 7.

9. Il_leone

Il_leone Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    7 - promised a lot but once Kimi did not start and Verstappen took the lead there was not much else to get excited about. Vettel's charge was good but his tyres ran out

I thought Alonso not letting Vettel past was amusing and expected. The rain would have made an interesting race but never came

10. 8 for me

11. Dario Resta

Dario Resta Podium Finisher

A 7, as it was Max's Birthday. There was a lot of whingeing going on today, don't you think?

12. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Only watched the second half of the race so can't really rate it. Pleased to see Max win and laughed at Vettel wiping his car out on the slowing down lap. Didn't look a classic.

13. cousinDave

cousinDave Rookie

7 from me. Ferrari at the back helped. Makes you wonder what a race would be like if Hamilton, Vettel and Verstappen all had to start from the back of the grid.

14. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Excellent race, gave it an 8. Held my attention from start to finish which is very rare. Max winning, Vettel coming through, what more does one, I mean I, want? The fact that the championship is NOT dead is huge, regardless of where Ferrari started. Before the race I thought it was as good as over, with Hammy running away with reliability and luck, but I failed to factor in performance. Whatever has happened to Mercedes' performance turned this race into something very significant indeed.

Share This