2016 Rio Olympics

Coverage now on BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC2 no BBC1 no BBC 2 no ...etc.

OMG that was a good race, GOLD for team pursuit. Kept me guessing there. From 0.7 behind to a world record in 6 laps. Some turn around. Brilliant.

Super ride in a great event.
DK vs NZ was good but GB taking gold vs Aus was amazing, love the way they kept the 4 together, Brad was deffo saving himself for that last race.
CHAPEAUX:goodday::goodday::goodday::goodday:

Last edited:
Another haul of medals heading back to GB this evening.

Loved the silver in the ladies trampoline. Always great to see the unexpected medals.

Sir Chris says Sir Bradley is the greatest British cyclist of all time. Thoughts on that bikey people?

Well done tesm GB! What a fab Friday, almost lost count of the medals.
That team pursuit was so nail-biting I honestly thought they'd lost by the 0.7s down split, what a magnificent effort from our lads :goodday:
Huge congrats to our rowers, what a superb double in 30min (is there an advantage to the oar formation GB 4's had?)
Have to admit seeing the pure joy of Bryony Page with the silver in trampoline so lifted my spirits..
Roll on Jess & Kat & great hope for the dressage.
I think this year Team GB is managing multi-disciplined medalling - whoopee!!

I stayed up to watch Mo, Greg and and Jess. I feel gutted for Jess and it was cruel what happened to Greg with the foul that wasn't. They all had an incredibly tough night but did the country proud again bringing home one of each.

I stayed up, too. Shame for Jess but great show nonetheless, I don't think Greg was hard done by though, what was the distance of his disqualified jump?

Just watching the ladies marathon, a bit of mild chaos at the end. Plus the accompanying motorbikes seem to be more of a hindrance than a help.

What an amazing Golf Tournament!! I knew Rosey was primed for these games. Outlasting Stenson is no mean feat these days. Good for him.

Nice effort from Matty Kooooocher to snag that Bronze with a final round 63.

Interesting to see if Murray can beat del Potro who has been playing inspired Tennis. Looking forward to this one.

Greenlantern101 I agree if Bolt or Farah were done for doping then could be hammer blow athletics to come back from

Forget super saturday todays super sunday is making that look like average Saturday Golds in
Golf :1st:
Gymnastics :1st::1st::2nd:
Sailing :1st::1st:(on tues)
Cycling :1st::2nd:
Possibly Tennis :1st:(depending on Murray)

TeamGB have almost become too good bbc cant keep up :D

But strange coincendce with Justin rose because both majors hes won have been on that countries fathers day us open 2013 & brazilian olympic gold 2016

What a day of sport that was. Suffice to say I am hanging out this morning after staying up to watch the Tennis.

Also loved the fact that Justin Rose won the golf. I'm still not convinced it should be in the games but it was a superb final round which all came down to the final green.

I bet there are one or two golfers looking at the smile on Rose's face and are thinking to themselves 'bugger, I wish I'd gone now."

Back
Top Bottom