Poll 2016 Mexican Grand Prix Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2016 Mexican Grand prix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A slightly generous 7 from me. Seb gaining, then losing a podium was pretty funny. Having said that, much as I think he's an alright bloke, the pressure at Ferrari to deliver has got to him a bit, and the outburst towards Charlie warranted a race ban. Swearing over the radio I understand, but that was too personal. I don't know if he apologised, but he should.

It was too easy for Lewis, despite knackering the first set of tyres, and I can see him winning the last two races. Nico needs to be careful.

Rosberg was being careful. When he needed to keep Verstappen behind he was catching Hamilton, once that need was over he dropped his speed to preserve his car.

a 5 for me ... a potentially exciting which cars were following each other until the last 5 laps where all the action took place
I think the stadium section as great as it is needs a redesign because it is actually hindering the car behind to able to overtake down the straight even with DRS and the other DRs section is not working as well either

There were a lot of cars following each other but the main areas to overtake did not happen often enough. An example is Perez following Massa clearly he was the faster driver but he could not find a way pass the Williams because it was a rocket down the straight

**** it. 8.

It's nice if it's ftw but I enjoy quality racing wherever it is in the field. I don't need it the whole way through I just need it to be memorable and this race will be.

Back
Top Bottom