2016-17 Silly Season. Drivers Market

Ferrari never run rookies Il_leone so if they are keen on him I imagine he'll be put in somewhere else first. I'm surprised LeClerc Isn't in a drive for next year. That to me suggests Kimi is staying for 2018 too.

RasputinLives I doubt Kimi will stay for 2018 unless the fall out with Vettel is so bad that Ferrari turn to Kimi like they did in the way Lauda was forced out and they look to Reutemann back in 1977

Still think Ferrari might nab one of the 3 Red Bull drivers .. I can't see Sainz another season at Toro Rosso to be honest

I think more than just Il_leone have been saying that, me included. He is one of the great survivors in F1.

Aaagh we'll have to listen to Massa's reasonable, dull and uninspiring voice and look at his reasonable, dull and uninspiring drives, AGAIN. LIFE IS HARD.

But hey, if he gets another drive we'll good luck to him. Not bad for a retired driver :)

I like Massa he is a nice bloke, bit of a safe call but the options were limited.
But even better we now get to see just how good Bottas is against Hamilton. Happy days.

And in fact even more so. By a long shot.

1248779603118_1248779603118_r.jpg

FB RasputinLives A combination of a good 2nd half and a less convincing Vettel has risen Kimi's stock again, It seems the carefree attitude of Kimi and the high expectancy on Vettel not meeting his standards is helping him to survive

Last edited:
I'd very much doubt Massa will certainly become a front runner with Williams like Mansell did back in 1991 when he was convinced to u turn his retirement by Williams

The only thing that would stop Bottas signing for Mercedes is money and if the contract states he is a no 2

Last edited:
I doubt money is an issue. A chance in the team that has dominated the last 3 years. £5 would do it.

No2 status is another matter. But won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom