MotoGP 2015 Season

:D I think what Rossi's really saying is "Go on Marc, do all you can to win races (and win me the title)".... and judging by Marquez's indignant response the bait is working.Well if Rossi gets beat by Jorge in the race he obviously much prefers a Yamasha second and third to a 1-2 or a 1-3.

What might complicate his task however, is that Pedrosa who's just taken a dominant pole, now appears to have totally got his mojo back. There's a danger that he'll come in between (Jorge and Rossi I mean) at every race remaining.

Last edited:
Bill Boddy Nice little mind games by the Doctor/ GOAT. He's proper making use that the Spanish riders don't get along because of the region/ state they come from. Remember when Lorenzo thought Marquez was OTT aggressive when he first came into Moto GP back in 2013?

Pedrosa and Lorenzo have always had a rivalry which has not really lifted off to the levels of Rossi and Biaggi unless you're from Spain

What on earth is happening with Danny Kent! Getting grid penalties from the second row is not the way to win championships. Talk about making life difficult for himself.
To be honest I thought it made the sport look ridiculous having 8 riders stalking one and I can understand Danny's frustration, race direction needs to look at doing something about it (and I would say that whoever the stalked rider was).
I so hope Kent can get the championship but the way Olivera is riding lately I don't think it's a done deal by any stretch.
As for Motogp I am enjoying the verbal sparring, hope the on track action is as good!

I thought Rossi was disqualified according to the BBC but then the article was he had been penalised and will be at the back of the grid at the next race

Its not a huge loss if the HOndas and Ducatis stop Lorenzon from being able to win the next race given their straight line speed
---------------------

Danny Kent must feel the odds are against him as he had the title until the last corner again. Oliveira needs to win and Ken must be lower than 14th which is asking a lot

I think Rossi and Marquez were being as aggressive as each other in that race and the outcome was almost inevitable.
I'm narked because the penalty given to Rossi has cheated us of a right royal battle in the last round.
I'm not defending Rossi but Marquez was not exactly white as snow in the race, it's the old problem of do the stewards look at an incident in isolation or from the winding up over many laps of more and more risky moves.
From what I remember Marquez let Jorge past without much fight which is only going to fuel the conspiracy theorists.
So does anyone know the permutations for Valencia re WRC? I confess my maths probably isn't up to it but I suspect Jorge must be odds on favourite to win it now. Unless Vale asks Ianone to take Lorenzo out...:whistle:

Lorenzo was 7 pts behind Rossi which means if Lorenzo wins , Rossi must come 2nd. If Lorenzo comes 2nd than Rossi must not be lower than 4th

If Lorenzo is 3rd, then Rossi must come 6th

If Lorenzo is 4th, then Rossi must come 8th/9th

If Lorenzo is 5th, then Rossi must come 11th

There certainly is a very strong potential for another incident betwen Rossi and Marquez in the last race.

Lorenzo will be deperate to take an early lead but if he does he won't build a gap. He'll be backing the field up, as he needs someone to get in between him and Rossi...

A wind up by Rossi knowing full well he is top draw in MotoGP and bad news for MotoGP and race promoters

Rossi will race. Lorenzo won;t go slow because he just needs to win and hope the Hondas and Ducatis get between him and Rossi.

Starting from the back of the grid is not as bad as people think because Rossi the slower riders will be picked off quite easily, His problem will be when he comes up against the Hondas and Ducatis ( The Tech 3 boys will not fight hard seeing they are supported by Yamaha

Rossi might turn up for the last race but may decide to retire if he's really that aggreived, it's certainly spoilt the last race from a fan's point of view. Getting into the points shouldn't be a problem but if Rossi can get to a championship winning poisition in Valencia I'll give up chocolate for Christmas :o
I would much rather have had both of them up front and may the best man win.
I don't envy Lin Jarvis, Rossi may be putting up a wall again at this rate, right across Marquez garage!

This whole weekend puts me in a quandary! :s

On the one hand I want to berate and condemn Valentino for his words and actions. Describing his riding as "firm but fair" would be tantamount to giving racers a licence to kill. On the other hand I don't want to berate or challenge the actions of Lewis into turn one at Austin? :thinking:
Clearly the grey area exists and I for one do not want to go there! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Well, you just did! :)

Personally I don't see much of a grey area nor grounds for any comparison between the two.

Lewis was a bit naughty and Vale deliberately ended a rival's race, risked injuring him and has apparently completely lost his marbles. Quite frankly over the past couple of weeks has has come across like a demented paranoid type.

Just unbelievable

Last edited:
I am not sure what has come over the Doctor in a moment of madness kicking Marquez. It just seems that since Rossi was playing mind games he's putting himself under a bit of pressure. I have to say he is lucky he was not disqualified.

Now if I was the Honda team boss I would tell both Marquez and Pedrosa that they are paid to race and win for Honda and not get caught up in the inter team battle at Yamaha. So on Sunday just for the win and forget what is happening behind you

The racing between Marquez and Rossi produced one of the most exciting MotoGP races I've ever seen. It'd be a shame if they're told not to race the Yamahas (which is kind-of the point of taking part).

what I meant is race to win the race and not get into petty squabbles with the Yamahas. It seems to me that Marquez was more interested in settling personal scores

Back
Top Bottom