Pre-Season 2015 Car Launches

Given the ammount of money they waste all over the place, I miss the whiz bang launches that teams used to do a while ago.

It's not an exciting year for launches as there's no significant rule changes apart from noses (and slightly narrower front wings?).
Knowing my ability to predict things though, they'll probably all end up looking mad like something out of Wacky Races.

The Team Enstone one looks superb but the others are a bit "meh". The first McLaren concept in the blue, black and silver looks awful.

They're not the first team to decide to skip the first pre-season test in the history of F1 and Force India do an outstanding job for the money they spend so I don't see how their management can be criticised. It's not a big issue unless they have major problems with the car, which is unlikely considering the regulations are pretty much identical to last year.

Williams have released a teaser and you will be pleased to know the "so called" ant eater nose has shrunk.

f1-2015-the-2015-williams-f1-fw37.jpg

I thought that the nose design of last years Williams was one of the least offensive; not sure about this.

Still, no problem if it wins races...

I want a new rule inserted into the technical regulations right now.

"Rule 1.1.2.5.4.3.1 - Any part of the car relating to body work must not be **** ugly"

I saw something about a so-called teaser video of the McLaren Honda but can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen it?

Back
Top Bottom