Grand Prix 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

The front row is where the mercs have been for all the races it's just that there have been two wet qualifying sessions so I can't see how you can say they are getting more dominant they are just as dominant as they have been in the dry nothing can touch the mercs that's for sure...

Is correct what I heard in FP1 that Schumi was showing signs of consciousness and has mumbled a few words? If so then that is fantastic news...
The official news from his manager is "signs of consciousness" and 'a noticeable improvement", nothing about mumbling a few words though, eye responses are the most likely first signs after a lengthy coma.

Last edited:
This championship would be so much more exciting if you removed the Mercedes works team. So close in the battle for 2nd best team. Seems like 5 teams are in that fight.

You could say the same thing about almost any year. Redbull the last 4 years, Brawn before that, Ferrari in the Schumacher years. etc etc

We are only 2 races in, I think we should give it a chance. The teams will try their hardest to close the gap by the end of the season or before.

Well it looks like we are in for our first genuine fight for the race win since Hungary last year, which is quite a shocking period of time for it really.

Hopefully there are no reliability issues for them or others crashing into them.

Raikkonen looks like he could kickstart his season as well, might beat Alonso for the first time if he stays out of trouble.

I think it will all be over after the 1st corner. Merc won't let them race as they will want maximum points while they are the dominant team. Just have to hope Hamilton out drags Rosberg off the line.

I hope Bottas outdrags both Mercs into the first corner - then they'll actually see another F1 car ahead of them.

Back
Top Bottom