2013 Driver Line Up

I would LOVE to see Rossi, but I think he still needs at least 1 year to develop. I loved watching him in Formula BMW USA in '07 and '08. Plus we need an American back, been too long without one. Scott Speed doesn't count, that dude is a bum. I wonder with the immediate success of COTA, if teams are looking at Rossi or Daly to fill a spot sooner than expected?

I would LOVE to see Rossi, but I think he still needs at least 1 year to develop. I loved watching him in Formula BMW USA in '07 and '08. Plus we need an American back, been too long without one. Scott Speed doesn't count, that dude is a bum. I wonder with the immediate success of COTA, if teams are looking at Rossi or Daly to fill a spot sooner than expected?

Daly could be an outside bet for Force India as he's done some aero test with em. I'm afraid Rossi looked like he still had a lot to learn before he jumps into F1 so my money is on Daly getting there first.

Rumours today are that Lotus are considering Kobayashi. I actually had been wondering whether Kamui might go there with Grosjean filling the spare Force India seat. One of Kovalainen/Petrov to stay at Caterham, Alguersuari to Marussia and me to HRT after I found a £10 note down the back of the sofa.

Think Max Chilton has the Marussia sest sown up so unless they drop Glock I don't see Jamie getting in. I reckon Bianchi is first in queue for Firce India but you could be right about Kobi

When I wrote my RoGro article I thought it was a big outside bet but its looking more likely.

Yeah, everything after the Kobayashi rumours was just what I'd like to see. I certainly think Grosjean has enough potential to get another season in at least a half decent car (i.e. not a Caterham/Marussia/HRT).

I know they wanted to switch but I haven't seen any official confirmation.
Interestingly, Red Bull also want them to switch - yet more data for them I suppose.

The entry list isn't fully up to data anyway as some of the drivers are missing.

Hulkenberg and Gutierrez aren't on that list either Jos the Boss, that list is outdated. As for Lewis, I don't know. Probably a request from Rosberg or because he's the new guy or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom