• Vitantonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ws thinking of saying Heidfeld but went for Vettel instead. i think there's always a tendency towards overlooking the driver with the best car for "driver of the day", but to me Seb just did exactly what was required and couldn't have done a better job.

I voted for Paul di Resta, for out qualifying his more experienced team-mate, again, and for finishing in the points for the second time in his just his second race - this time on merit. :thumbsup:

This decision was not influenced on Mr di Resta being in my Fantasy F1 League team... Not influenced in the slightest. :no:

Apparently Paul di Resta is only the third rookie in the last 31 years to finish his first two Grands Prix in the points, after Prost & Hamilton.

Apparently Paul di Resta is only the third rookie in the last 31 years to finish his first two Grands Prix in the points, after Prost & Hamilton.

----------------------------------------------

Of course that statistic can be a bit misleading though, since the first 8 began scoring points from the early 00's, and the first ten since last year, as opposed to the best six as had been the case previously..

I voted for Vettel.

vettel%20win%202.jpg

I've gone for Nick, he really threw in a surprise at the start of the race by jumping into second and kept it together to pick up a podium - I hope he keeps it up.

I'm picked for diResta, missed out on FP1 by choice of Force India so was playing catch up on the rest, did a good job in Quali to beat his team mate, didn't get much tv coverage but watching the times through the race he never gave up ...... maybe not driver of the RACE, but my pick of the weekend.

BTW, like the idea of these polls but would it be possible to block viewing of the comments until after you've picked your vote.

Personally, it's what I do so I won't become swayed for or against one choice, and won't end up just following any concensus.

maybe not driver of the RACE, but my pick of the weekend.
That's why we did the polls taking the whole weekend into account, it doesn't just rely on race performance :)

BTW, like the idea of these polls but would it be possible to block viewing of the comments until after you've picked your vote.
Unfortunately not. The software doesn't have that ability.

Back
Top Bottom