• Daniel Ricciardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While the RB7 has had little updates in a while so have the McLaren's and Ferrari's. I feel Vettel has been the best driver this year no doubt, but I feel Webber's year has been terrible. The reason Vettel has been so successful is that he has performed when the time came this year in nearly always the best car. I think if he was in a McLaren or a Ferrari he would perform similarly to Button or Alonso. (A small) part of the reason Vettel looks so good is that Webber has been so bad, he's only really beaten Vettel once over a whole weekend, even with the kind of year Hamilton is having I think he would have achieved more than Webber has managed so far.

Given Vettel's performances relative to his teammate, who is no mug, whatever others may say, I am starting to wonder whether the car is a dominant as some like to claim. I doubt there has been much in the way of development on it for a while, yet Vettel still runs off into the distance. I think a lot of the dominance comes down to Vettel himself.

Mark is ridiculously hard on his tyres and vettel isn't that is why Mark cannot optimize the performance in a car that is by far the best on the grid.

He should ask Button for some tips on looking after the black round things bolted to the corners of his car.

2 votes for Lewis!?!? confused. Even Lewis said it wasn't his best weekend

Oh well - at least no one just voted Schumacher due to bias.....hang on....*waves fist at Jos*

Am I right in saying this was the vote for the best Indian driver in the GP?

On a serious note Karthe performed well considering his lack of experience in the car which we know isn't the class of the field. Was this HRT's best ever result?

I may be being totally stupid here, and I'll kick myself when I get the answer, but what in the name of Zeus' butthole is the Grand Chelem? :snigger:

Grand Chelem is pole, led the entire race and set the fastest lap. Which, surprisingly, is a record Schumacher isn't leading (He has 5 and is tied for second with Ascari, Jim Clark has 8!).

F1 Rejects comment on the latter:

It has been said that the great Winston Churchill used to sleep only by way of one-hour snatches at regular intervals. Had he still been alive, he may well have availed himself of a 95-minute nap during the 2004 Hungarian GP, a race so insanely boring that even the most hardened F1 fans and faithful remnant defenders of modern Grand Prix racing would have either nodded off or switched to the [insert name of your favourite Olympic sport] in Athens.

Back
Top Bottom