Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
You know what to do. Which driver impressed you most over the race weekend?

I'm currently leaning towards Hamilton considering his overall performance throughout the weekend, especially his defence against Mark after his first pit stop, and his overtake on Alonso after the second.

Those two moves won him the race.

Alonso and Sutil are also in with a shout though.

Easiest decision ever made. Superb qualifying to get onto the front row and excellent driving even after been overtaken on track. He didn't have to rely on his pit crew to get him in front of the next car either! I don't think I need to say who I voted for but this is how races should be won!

Honourable mention has to go to Massa, some of the old spark is returning, I know Vettel isn't the most dangerous person to have behind you but still a good job maintaining that place until the last lap when the young German needed his pit crew to help him out.

Another mention for Sutil too! 6th place, best finish for a long time!

Any other weekend I would have gone for Sutil, but Hamilton gave the definition of a perfect weekend, never put a foot wrong in qualifying and the race, did everything he needed to do, didn't get phased when Webber and Alonso were in front and gave exempelary overtaking moves on them both.

There always is one driver that is so quiet in a race that pulls out a good result, this time it was Sutil great 6th place for him and the team, that car is starting to look quite quick ever since Silverstone.

Alonso is another candidate, I don't think he had a great car compared to the other two, whenever he stopped he wasn't on it straightaway like the other two, think that Ferrari still has that problem of not getting enough heat in. Otherwise competitive with the other two as the car is on par when the tyres have the optimum heat in them.

But I will have to give to to Hamilton, good start from second, oppurtunistic as usual throughout the GP, and McLaren got the strategy spot on and then Hamilton went on to make it work.

So Lewis Hamilton :)

Very close between Alonso, Hamilton and Sutil. Alonso made a couple of errors each time letting another driver through. Hamilton and Sutil drove perfectly. I think I'll go for Sutil, I've already given Lewis a vote or two this season.

A fantastic race, with the top 3 being in a class of their own, the driver of the week would have been whichever had won.

Lewis made the crucial moves stick at the crucial time, which won him the race, and that is why I voted for him.

Lewis and Alonso are clearly better than the rest. On this weekend Lewis made the absolute best of his equipment and situations

Very good show from Sutil at his home race, the one German to not succumb to pressure

Also got to mention Rosberg, clever driver, excellent at times but disappointing also, doesn't make much sense, is it the car?

I think Sutil and Hamilton drove equally well this weekend, but I'm gonna have to give it to Sutil because he was under pressure with his rookie teammate outperforming him and he definitely made a huge step forward today.

For his qualifying lap yesterday, which put him into a position to take the lead at turn 1 when Webber bogged down, and then for an excellent race - Lewis Hamilton. Brilliant drive by a brilliant driver.

This poll has never been so easy. Two overtakes for the lead. One was a well crafted re-take on Webber and the other was a pass round the outside of a double world champion. Took the win in the most equally contested race of the season so far. A driver's race and a driver's win. LH.

Back
Top Bottom