• Heikki Kovalainen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll reiterate my earlier post to state that I won't be voting for a chump.

No-one really made any major mistakes this weekend and considering it was only the 4th race in F1 history for all drivers to finish, that negates any chumpish performances in my opinion.

Sure some drivers could have done better, but that doesn't make them chumps.

No chumps per se but I will say that McLaren will feel pig sick about their performance as a team in general, nothing good but the end came out of it for them and I think Lewis was the prime candidate to salvage something and he pretty much conceded after 10 laps it appeared.

So the Chump goes to McLaren.

No chumps per se but I will say that McLaren will feel pig sick about their performance as a team in general, nothing good but the end came out of it for them and I think Lewis was the prime candidate to salvage something and he pretty much conceded after 10 laps it appeared.

So the Chump goes to McLaren.

Well at least McLaren did not suffer the embarassment of being lapped by the front runners like Ferrari were in Barcelona.

Hamilton finished ahead of one Ferrari.

I've gone for Webber as I've decided its his fault we don't have a championship battle this season. Totally unreasonable I know but the bordom of Valencia must have burnt out my logic brain cells.

Roll on 2012 with Lewis in a Red Bull! at least we'll get a title battle!

As crap as it seems or frustrating to others....lets face facts the only real reason is because the said favourite drivers are not winning, sometimes in sport this happens. I will say it again what RBR are doing is commendable, really good system/structure in place and well worth their domination.

F1 was boring because Schumacher ran riot, now it is boring because Vettel runs riot, before Ferrari now RedBull, when you are better you generally win, not a hard to understand concept.

So because Lewis did a better job than his team mate all weekend, he gets to be chump.

Great logic there.

According to Brundle and Co. they said he was likely to challenge Vettel or lead the McLaren fight this weekend following on from a bad day at Montreal......DC and co went so far as to tip him as a bounce back result.....as it stood didn't materialise. Nobody ever said a thing about Button, he was poor the whole weekend, but Lewis wasn't that bad.

Essentially there was no McLaren option and to me the entire McLaren team really was the chump of the weekend for supposedly the second best car.

I am sorry you feel that way, it is just pointless voting for someone that really had no real part in this said "drab grand prix" , why vote for Karthikeyan as he is nearly always 24th, or for Schumacher taking a wing off out the pits and finishing 17th or whatever, seems irrelevent when it comes to challenging for the championships.

I suggested that it would be a Hamilton/Vettel Battle in the begining of this thread and on saturday suggested that it would likely be a toss up of the top 3 on the grid, so it didn't work out like that, why is that so wrong?

I think this is getting out of hand now. Sarinade's vote may be unpalatable to some, but it is his right to choose his chump and there are other selections today that could be considered equally distasteful.

He has justified his choice at length, and he is not going to change his mind, and everyone has had a chance to have their say about it. Therefore, I intend to delete any further comment on Sarinade and Lewis Hamilton.

As a few have said, not many true chumps, so I've gone for Trulli.

If I hear him go on about that bloody power-steering one more time ... >:(

Just watching Ted Kravitz pitlane report - Karthikeyan's record breaker! (of finishing lowest recorded 23rd, then breaking his own record finishing 24th)

Back
Top Bottom