• Vitantonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Difficult choice. It boiled down to Rubens's moment of madness, or Jenson's calculated stupidity in not allowing Massa straight back through. On Rubens's side, his idiotic attempt at overtaking Britney came after a wonderful thread-the-needle pass between two cars, but it was still a horrible, horrible misjudgement. As for Jenson, well, he should have got out of it absolutely straight away and taken his one and only chance to let Filippe through without Alonso also taking advantage. His hesitation let the two Scuderia drivers orchestrate what has to be the fastest piece of tactical thinking we've seen in a couple of years.

On balance, Jenson was undone by Ferrari's speed of thought and only partly by his own actions, Therefore the vote has to go Rubens, as not only did he destroy his own chance, but that of Rosberg too.

Barrichello. Doing a great imitation of Sato, overtaking everything and hitting a few things. But spent more time off the track all weekend than actually on it.

I would just like it put on record that it wasn't me who voted for Jenson. I've got to go with the herd and nominate poor old Rubens. Is the old chap past his sell by date?

Apparently Heidfeld had a major problem, not sure what though.
There was a tweet saying it looked like a bomb had gone off in one of his sidepods.
197071_213174858698072_210165448999013_971362_6701138_n.jpg

Well, it doesn't look very healthy to me.

I would just like it put on record that it wasn't me who voted for Jenson. I've got to go with the herd and nominate poor old Rubens. Is the old chap past his sell by date?

Apparently he has competed in 36% of all formula one races ever held. Not nearly as shit as Schumacher in this one tho ;)

Hahaha.. Had to go for Rubens myself as that was Coulthard like chumpery. Jenson's main problem at the start was his team mate getting off the line slowly in front of him and leaving him nowhere to go, this in turn put him behind Massa. I guess team orders are back to stay in the Ferrari camp and they are going to make the most cynical use of them possible by swapping positions straight after that move..:disappointed:

Just seen the results... that's just being cruel to Jenson and Nick.
Hopefully we'll see Ruby and Williams turn it around in a couple of weeks time. Ruby did have some excellent moments that will now be forgotten because of the chumpery.

Again - difficult decision. Rubens had a dire weekend, but Felipe is even looking like he doesn't want to be there.

Based on Ruben's moments of insparation and the hope he will settle in I'm going for Felipe as then who seems to be turning up for the paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom